West TN Rural Top 10 Week 8

2 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

Huh? What are you talking about man? Do me a favor and make sense in this one reply so I'm at least up to speed on what you've been chuckling to yourself about

You ask about bet? Do you not have sense enough to know what straight up means?Means my 5 and 5 team against your mighty maybe 8 and 2 team in playoffs if they meet.No points

10 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Of course it's always team you plan and lose to.You must be one of the AP voters.Vote on a team that wins.A team can beat Perry Co,Bruceton,McEwen and be highly ranked than say a Union City team that loses to Ensworth and pretty top team Dresden?Take your glasses off.If it was someone other than Milan,wouldn't be on the radar

I have Milan out of the top 10. I have teams with worse records above them. What team with the same or better record with two wins or more wins over teams with winning records would you out in front of them?  Please provide an answer. Again. I have Milan where they are based on record and who they have beat. 6-1 and wins over 2 teams with winning records. I fully realize that’s not good which is why I have them out of the top 10. But show me a team that you think should be in front of them that has the same or better record and 2 or more wins over a winning team. I’ll wait…

8 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Going to bed.Had my comedy for tonight thinking West Carroll should be on outside looking in and have to go by wins.What a joke.And then reading Adamsville is a good team.Lost to Trenton who is down this year by 10 points  and Huntingdon by 30

Where did someone say Adamsville “was a good team”?  Must have been another poster besides me. I said “Milan had wins over 2 teams with winning records. South Gibson and Adamsville.”  If it was me please show where I said, “They were a good team.”    
If it wasn’t me I apologize for interrupting your conversation and bringing it up. But if you are referring to me please provide the quote. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE