Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I have to say I didn’t know that but that’s pretty awesome! Now look at you two :roflol:

The 2000s was a crazy time.  The T was fairly new and social media didn't exist yet.  If someone got pissed over something you posted, they'd catch you off guard in public and you had to be ready to throw hands.  Especially the war I had with unaka.  Lol:roflol:

28 minutes ago, THE KING said:

The 2000s was a crazy time.  The T was fairly new and social media didn't exist yet.  If someone got pissed over something you posted, they'd catch you off guard in public and you had to be ready to throw hands.  Especially the war I had with unaka.  Lol:roflol:

Yeah if you wanted to get froggy then You sorta had to keep your head on a swivel. Nowadays folks meet up for pregame meals. There was a time folks declined such invites out of self preservation instinct :roflolk:

Edited by crow

44 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We were at CF when one of our assistants came to me after the game and said the Henry Brothers want you to come see them at the locker room.Of course I declined that meeting.lol

They were big as me.

3 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Yeah we have had some good ones between us between then and now. I have enjoyed each time we have met up and had dinner before the game. If @THE KING wasn’t way up in the boonies I’d like to meet up and talk ball with him. Maybe he will come down this way soon for a game. 

Me King,pujo and landers91 all hit it off pretty well.They just like us.Landers rode all the way back to the main road with me when I came up for a visit took me over the Roan one of the most beautiful places I've seen.I have to make it back for an all day ride,he knows all the places up there.

Edited by orngnblk

16 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When you go to find a feller best have someone who knows him find him for you.lol

We beat y’all like a drum and got up by 21. . . For a minute the y’all kicked a mud hole in our tails and stomped it dry. That was a TV gave and both HCs poor mouthed the pregame about gonna be tough to find points and a low scoring matchup. We housed the opening kickoff, took a 21 point leans then y’all came alive and ended up winning something like 49-42 or 42-38. Something like that. Still the biggest lead loss we’ve had in program history I believe. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crow said:

We beat y’all like a drum and got up by 21. . . For a minute the y’all kicked a mud hole in our tails and stomped it dry. That was a TV gave and both HCs poor mouthed the pregame about gonna be tough to find points and a low scoring matchup. We housed the opening kickoff, took a 21 point leans then y’all came alive and ended up winning something like 49-42 or 42-38. Something like that. Still the biggest lead loss we’ve had in program history I believe. 

Some have told me still the best TV game they had seen.loved it!

26 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When you go to find a feller best have someone who knows him find him for you.lol

The real meeting was that first game I came to watch after I left the sidelines. I came to GB in full Oneida sideline staff gear and stood in the crowd on the GB side amongst the pickup truck crowd and yelled every play for Oneida. There were some folks didn’t care to much for that the first few times lol. Ended up having some really good times over there ruffling feathers and made several other good friends as well:roflolk: