Huntington/Milan

Jeremiah

3 hours ago, Waker said:

I’ll tell you the truth….. I’m a little confused by your tactics. So, I’m gonna keep acting tough until I figure it out. -Cal Naughton Jr -Waker

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

I’m a Milan fan. Probably the biggest there is. But I won’t sugar coat their wrong doings. If their wrong I will admit it. Now don’t misunderstand. The Stanks did some things wrong as well. But it was started by Milan. Gotta corral that stuff in. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I’m a Milan fan. Probably the biggest there is. But I won’t sugar coat their wrong doings. If their wrong I will admit it. Now don’t misunderstand. The Stanks did some things wrong as well. But it was started by Milan. Gotta corral that stuff in. 

Anyone that can not respect this is a chump. !00% respect. Calling a spade a spade even when it one of yours. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That purple reference was about Milan all along? 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Waker said:

No. People have become too comfortable with being able to do things without repercussions. If it happened once, yeah, it’s just football. Things happen. When a team is getting the ball run down their throats and they aren’t use to getting bullied they resort to dirty tactics over and over and over and then they try to hurt you because they can’t play within the rules. Then people literally need to get hit in the mouth. I don’t condone swinging a helmet. I’ll never condone that. However, It was dirty business from Milan leading up to that for a long time and the officials should have never let it get that far. That’s why the penalty difference. That’s why tempers flared. Period. 

I understand why the  Huntingdon player was getting mad. Did huntingdons coach confront the officials ?   Dresden came to Trenton few years ago and was putting late hits on baugus our qb. One of the last times he got flagged and stood up and gave his sideline a thumbs up. Sometimes you can’t retaliate or you put the whole season on the line. Hindsight is 20/20. It’s good that nothing more came of it 

32 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Anyone that can not respect this is a chump. !00% respect. Calling a spade a spade even when it one of yours. 

I agree. Hey you got to own it . My paw paw always told me wrong is wrong even if it’s on you. Stuck with me too! The biggest thing these student athletes have to understand is that it’s a privilege to be able to play sports in high school. Also they need to understand when you put on those colors on Friday night you are representing a school a town or community. That’s not easy to do sometimes I know for sure. But got to keep your head on straight.

20 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

I agree. Hey you got to own it . My paw paw always told me wrong is wrong even if it’s on you. Stuck with me too! The biggest thing these student athletes have to understand is that it’s a privilege to be able to play sports in high school. Also they need to understand when you put on those colors on Friday night you are representing a school a town or community. That’s not easy to do sometimes I know for sure. But got to keep your head on straight.

Good luck tonight man. Big game for you guys. I think you can pull it out!!