Oliver Springs @ Coalfield

rtl112

6 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

2 comments about Greenback. Someone needs to tell the lady who keeps yelling to shut up. 2nd thing is the numbers on the field for the seniors is atrocious. Whoever decided that, needs to be fired. 

I did not get to see the game, but someone texted me and said We went for it on fourth and one on OUR 10 yard line and did not get it, and the game turned at that point??Could you verify?

8 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

2 comments about Greenback. Someone needs to tell the lady who keeps yelling to shut up. 2nd thing is the numbers on the field for the seniors is atrocious. Whoever decided that, needs to be fired. 

Nevermind I just got confirmation.After the half tied 14 to 14 the guy they hired to Lead our team went for it on 4th and 1 on our 10 yard line and Failed..THEN we have it on THEIR 35 and don't go for it and PUNT!!!SOMEBODY plz tell me this is a freaking dream!!!!YOU CANT FIX STUPID!

52 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Nevermind I just got confirmation.After the half tied 14 to 14 the guy they hired to Lead our team went for it on 4th and 1 on our 10 yard line and Failed..THEN we have it on THEIR 35 and don't go for it and PUNT!!!SOMEBODY plz tell me this is a freaking dream!!!!YOU CANT FIX STUPID!

So many bizarre decisions. The talent on GB is crazy. They have so many athletes. To go 4-6 with those kids is criminal

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Are you serious? I hope someone was pulling your leg.