AP 1A TOP 10 OCT 9, 2023

Southtowner

24 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

You day drinking again buddy??  Lake County is no where near the caliber of a McKenzie, much less those other teams mentioned. West Carroll would probably embarrass Lake County at this point. Just go ahead and clean the possum crap off your decoys and get ready for duck season because you won’t be watching much more LC football this year. 

Never said Lake County would beat McKenzie this season. Lake County would beat West Carroll bad if the two played. McKenzie is a good team just not state title good this year. Just for giggles I do believe the one common opponent LC and McKenzie both played isDresden. Go look at those games and see who played Dresden closer. I'll give you a hint. It's not McKenzie. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, PeskyPole said:

You day drinking again buddy??  Lake County is no where near the caliber of a McKenzie, much less those other teams mentioned. West Carroll would probably embarrass Lake County at this point. Just go ahead and clean the possum crap off your decoys and get ready for duck season because you won’t be watching much more LC football this year. 

Lol.Ypu been drinking?I can see McKenzie but please tell me one good team West Carroll has beaten? I'm waiting?

6 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Never said Lake County would beat McKenzie this season. Lake County would beat West Carroll bad if the two played. McKenzie is a good team just not state title good this year. Just for giggles I do believe the one common opponent LC and McKenzie both played isDresden. Go look at those games and see who played Dresden closer. I'll give you a hint. It's not McKenzie. 

I’m not going to give out excuses for the Dresden game but there were factors outside the play on the field that attributed to that loss. Hoping for the rematch. 

Edited by PeskyPole

31 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

I’m not going to give out excuses for the Dresden game but there were factors outside the play on the field that attributed to that loss. Hoping for the rematch. 

What???? Rematch with who? Mckenzie?

Mckenzie had some dropped passes in that game but Dresden dominated ever point of that game. 

Edited by Sherdog

8 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

Rematch would not go well for the Lions

I like your enthusiasm. Mckenzie may have gotten better but so did Dresden. It's time for people to stop being Homer's and face the fact of where your team is at. Mckenzie schedule doesn't help them. And according to Huntingdons fans they are a different team to so I guess they would beat Mckenzie in another rematch. I have Mckenzie picked to beat Moore County and Dresden gets to come over there and beat Mckenzie again.

8 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

thinkin you could flip a coin on that LC vs WC contest winner

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, Sherdog said:

I like your enthusiasm. Mckenzie may have gotten better but so did Dresden. It's time for people to stop being Homer's and face the fact of where your team is at. Mckenzie schedule doesn't help them. And according to Huntingdons fans they are a different team to so I guess they would beat Mckenzie in another rematch. I have Mckenzie picked to beat Moore County and Dresden gets to come over there and beat Mckenzie again.

Come on now. You’re the biggest homer on this site, Sheryl. 

• Upvote 1