South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Stone Cold vs Panther King)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website so we could talk about this most important regional game of ours.  We need to win this game and the next one if we want to win our region.  I guarantee this Panther King used to be that Tiger King when he was at Meigs.  He beat that Grider man once, and gave him fitz.   I guarantee he's planning on coming into the Beene with his Sale Creek Panther boys and will try to pin Stone Cold and his Pirate boys with a loss.  

What say you?

I say Go Pirates!!

Just now, Southtowner said:
I went ahead and created this website so we could talk about this most important regional game of ours.  We need to win this game and the next one if we want to win our region.  I guarantee this Panther King used to be that Tiger King when he was at Meigs.  He beat that Grider man once, and gave him fitz.   I guarantee he's planning on coming into the Beene with his Sale Creek Panther boys and will try to pin Stone Cold and his Pirate boys with a loss.  

What say you?

I say Go Pirates!!

That Panther coach will try to bully the Pirates. In memory “you think I’m joking but I’m not.”

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

I’d say SP will struggle with Gordonsville. Just a hunch…Any stats from tonight’s game?

Unofficial:

SP

305 yards

117 rushing

188 passing

10-16-1 passing

39 plays

23 rushing

16 passing

8 penalties

70 yards

Wellington  10/16 passing

188 yards 2 TDs, 1 int.

Rushing

Wellington 5-63 1 TD

Buckner 7-22

Powell 3-26

Farrior 3-10 2 TDs

Receiving

Wallace 6-113

Collins 2-38 1 TD

Farrior 1-24 1 TD

Kelly 2-13

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

2 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

Explain saw where Wellington had an int on highlights not sure if that was 2nd half or not. The post game interviews hinted they we came out sorta flat.  

Yea second half it was really slopppy. Granted they were up 41-0 but starters were still in that first possession and Prep’s d line was causing havoc in the backfield. Chalk it up to fall break week or something because MTCS has the best line these boys will face until a possible state game if they make it. One game at a time.