South Pittsburg vs Sale Creek (Stone Cold vs Panther King)

Southtowner

48 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We have to get mean up front.   And I mean get so mean that you block and knock the fire-snot out of the opponent across from you.   

Upfront is where it starts.  The point of attack.  We have to win the battle up front. If we don't,  then the offense will struggle.  

Get mean.

Go Pirates!!

Sounds weird with how many points we score…but I still say the wing-t would be scary for this offense. The boys up front try hard but they are not that mean fierce type.

On 10/14/2023 at 12:04 AM, LethalAttack said:

Honest opinion have you saw pirates play this year ? I need outsider perspective here. I find it hard to believe it will be a cake walk. Rarely has it ever happened. Atleast one challenge occurs that isn’t just a blow out when we have a solid team. 

I haven't watched the pirates but what yall have back and what you added I just don't think yall will have any competition until chattanooga.  Jmo.

10 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

They will be very formidable in the future. Some are saying that they will be 2A by then, but some of the Prep people I talked to on Friday seem to think the school will not have enough to move up. 

I also believe they are a up and coming program that will be very competitive in the near future.We need several in our Region to improve to give us some serious competition.Hopefully Sale Creek will continue to improve also.

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great week. I am happy that we will get to see a game this week at our home stadium. I hope to see everyone at my concession stand on Friday. Stop by and say hi to us.  I really enjoy watching games inside of the Beene Stadium venue. It has been one of my favorite parts of moving here. The games in this small town are so festive. Which is very different from my background. Any who I hope you all have a great rest of your week. I just wanted to stop and say hi. See you on Friday!

10 hours ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a great week. I am happy that we will get to see a game this week at our home stadium. I hope to see everyone at my concession stand on Friday. Stop by and say hi to us.  I really enjoy watching games inside of the Beene Stadium venue. It has been one of my favorite parts of moving here. The games in this small town are so festive. Which is very different from my background. Any who I hope you all have a great rest of your week. I just wanted to stop and say hi. See you on Friday!

Towerman,  this is Townerman.  Would you do me a solid?  Would you look and see if Roy is stuck in your back door?   Thanks.

Go Pirates!!