Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

Just now, JJrebel2010 said:

Good stuff, Stars. Great win and awesome to see Ladue back out there. Even though Jones made a couple mistakes tonight, he’s a stud. He’s very calm and collected at all times, and seems really poised out there. Really excited about his future. 

Jjr2010 when'st he gits 13 ere 14 he's gonna bee evun goodurer....imo.....:popcorneater:

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Lol!!! Hahahahahahahaha Put the score on that Big Ole Scoreboard you bunch of crybabies!!!!

Lol. Strange game. Alco has the 5-6 best players on the field and decides to run their mouth for penalties, lay the ball on the ground, and make crazy play calls. Why? Was there point shaving going on? That was crazy.

4 minutes ago, strongx said:

Lol. Strange game. Alco has the 5-6 best players on the field and decides to run their mouth for penalties, lay the ball on the ground, and make crazy play calls. Why? Was there point shaving going on? That was crazy.

sx hits funnee thait ewe tawlked about shavin'....MommaSTARS kleened upp fer tha gaim.....Lag hare and baick hare vs Ladee Norrelcoe wuz quiet a battull....:wub:....(bless hur hart)....

5 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

As a former Rebel teammate of his, I'd take him any day over clowns like yourself. 

Everybody has there own opinion so here is MINE. It makes it hard to win a game with 5 turnovers. But that being said when ur trying to force the ball to ur so called play makers  just because they have stars or offers that's when turnovers happen. Any coach with common sense that watches film knows all u got to to is double team Winton  over the top and key in on Owen's across the middle u take away our offense. WHY don't we utilize Cannon who was a big part of the state game last year. Not the running back but the receiver. Or Duggan  who has made the big plays when we got to have them and catches anything in his wheel house. Or number 11 who has proven that he can contribute  also. Utilize ur athletes not just the ones that has stars. And y didn't we run scales the fastest guy in Blount County tonight.  Just my opinion  but yes offense play calling is horrible 

1 minute ago, Dirtyt26 said:

Everybody has there own opinion so here is MINE. It makes it hard to win a game with 5 turnovers. But that being said when ur trying to force the ball to ur so called play makers  just because they have stars or offers that's when turnovers happen. Any coach with common sense that watches film knows all u got to to is double team Winton  over the top and key in on Owen's across the middle u take away our offense. WHY don't we utilize Cannon who was a big part of the state game last year. Not the running back but the receiver. Or Duggan  who has made the big plays when we got to have them and catches anything in his wheel house. Or number 11 who has proven that he can contribute  also. Utilize ur athletes not just the ones that has stars. And y didn't we run scales the fastest guy in Blount County tonight.  Just my opinion  but yes offense play calling is horrible 

I put that on the head coach, you know the one who said he was ashamed of his lunch tray at MHS.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dirtyt26 said:

It has to be incredibly frustrating. Alco has some really good players. The intimidation penalties can be overcome against most 3A teams I guess, but all the mistakes were like a perfect storm. Not sure they could have done much else to lose the game. Alco should roll thru 3A.