Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

On 10/24/2023 at 2:55 PM, Red Rebels said:

I'm leaning towards Bradley because I've seen some of the officiating down that way, but I'm also leaning towards Bearden because I've seen some of the officiating down that way.

math-zack-galifianakis.gif

I have to go with RR on this. The winning team will have to overcome the officiating. 

Game day!!!

Expecting a packed house tonight at Bear Stadium! Obviously, winning this game matters as it is the region championship game. But the loser in this one is not in rough shape at all either. 2nd place in the region means you would avoid having to play Maryville until the quarterfinal. They have been catching fire as of late, including a big win against their rival Alcoa. Everyone knows what Maryville has been about in the past, and they are still a huge matchup for anyone in the playoffs! Winner of this game will more than likely play then in the 2nd round. 
6A football is a different animal!!! 

Bears beat Bearden 

28-17

13 hours ago, Booger said:

no 5 stars in TN....underknowledged sports writers and local homers maybe...

Booger just sayin :roll:

5StarPreps actually does good work/reporting and is pretty knowledgable. Jesse Smithey does a good job covering that area. Much better than any other sports reporting teams in other areas I've lived in. 

5 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I am telling you again.  Bearden Bulldogs or Bradley Bears will not be able to mercy rule each other in this game. Remember that you heard it here first. This will be a good game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

are you drunk?  why are you posting the same thing on every thread?

10 minutes ago, HTV said:

Booger Been Boozin?  

Jesse and his guys do a great job covering preps.  The best by far in this market. 

booger thinks there are no 5 star rated players in the state pretty much ever.  apparently he can't see the term "5 star" without saying something even if it has nothing to do with an actual player.  I agree that is a nice HSFB site.

1 hour ago, theawesomebro said:

are you drunk?  why are you posting the same thing on every thread?

booger thinks there are no 5 star rated players in the state pretty much ever.  apparently he can't see the term "5 star" without saying something even if it has nothing to do with an actual player.  I agree that is a nice HSFB site.

I do not drink anything sir. People everywhere think this game will be a blow out win and I do not see it happening. It is going to be a good game. I will be here for it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

19 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

I do not drink anything sir. People everywhere think this game will be a blow out win and I do not see it happening. It is going to be a good game. I will be here for it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

just messing with you.  none of them will be running clocks according to you!

58 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

People everywhere?  I haven't heard one person say that either team will blow the other out.  I will be shocked if this game is one sided either way.  

53 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

People everywhere?  I haven't heard one person say that either team will blow the other out.  I will be shocked if this game is one sided either way.  

Yes people everywhere think Bearden Bulldogs will mercy rule Bradley Bears. It will be a good game. It will not be a mercy rule blow out. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

13 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Yes people everywhere think Bearden Bulldogs will mercy rule Bradley Bears. It will be a good game. It will not be a mercy rule blow out. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Who are "people everywhere"? Not only have I not seen anyone predicting a blowout in favor of Bearden, on CoachT and other places, I've seen as many people predicting Bradley to win as those predicting Bearden to win.