Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

27 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

Beardan needs to hope Sci Hill wins the game vs DB. They will match up much better vs DB. Sci Hill’s speed would cause them trouble.

Bradley Central is one of the best teams in the state. If not the best team in the state just because you watched one game doesn’t mean you know everything about the team.

4 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Bradley Central is one of the best teams in the state. If not the best team in the state just because you watched one game doesn’t mean you know everything about the team.

Didn’t say you would lose, just a better matchup. DB doesn’t have as much speed as SH. You may beat them, but Sci Hill can really run

3 minutes ago, Dawgz4life said:

Got it, we beat Oak Ridge and Maryville to great running teams. Perhaps science Hill will be next.

lol we have had two games on our mind all year…. Bearden and Oakland… Oakland is gonna find out JUST how far ahead talent wise that Bradley really is if they meet. Who can stop us and How? Lol we’re getting better every game… the bears are on fire right now. They Keep laughing lol they’ll see…. Next year is gonna be great too we gotta hoss of a JV

6 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

lol we have had two games on our mind all year…. Bearden and Oakland… Oakland is gonna find out JUST how far ahead talent wise that Bradley really is if they meet. Who can stop us and How? Lol we’re getting better every game… the bears are on fire right now. They Keep laughing lol they’ll see…. Next year is gonna be great too we gotta hoss of a JV

I was impressed with Bradley Central tonight. Having said that Oakland is a different animal. I have seen Oakland the last 9 seasons vs Maryville. Oakland is very fast and physical.

8 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Like I said, I’ve never said we were going to beat Bradley Central. Of course, I didn’t think we would lose the way we did, but Bradley Central is a good team with a lot of very experienced players. Almost the complete opposite of Bearden. Half our roster on the varsity team is made up of sophomores, the rest are juniors, only about four or five are seniors, and there’s a few freshmen mixed in there. Great year for the Bears. Hopefully, they can win out and love their coach. Great guy, great to the visiting team. Great to the visitors. I hope nothing but the best for them this season.