Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

20 hours ago, WoodlawnFalcons said:

5StarPreps actually does good work/reporting and is pretty knowledgable. Jesse Smithey does a good job covering that area. Much better than any other sports reporting teams in other areas I've lived in. 

true that WoodlawnFalcons.....Booger would indeed concur that jesse and those guys do.....

that 5star title thing was a good opportunity to toss bait.....not sayin WoodlawnFalcons got his lip snatch.....but some others sure did...

Booger just sayin :thumb:

20 hours ago, theawesomebro said:

are you drunk?  why are you posting the same thing on every thread?

booger thinks there are no 5 star rated players in the state pretty much ever.  apparently he can't see the term "5 star" without saying something even if it has nothing to do with an actual player.  I agree that is a nice HSFB site.

no mam.....not totally true....there ant many and for sure none this year.....yet

Booger just sayin fighting a fish

19 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I do not drink anything sir. People everywhere think this game will be a blow out win and I do not see it happening. It is going to be a good game. I will be here for it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

Booger trekked to Cleveland to observe that contest...and a blowout is exactly what it was....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

10 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Like I said, I’ve never said we were going to beat Bradley Central. Of course, I didn’t think we would lose the way we did, but Bradley Central is a good team with a lot of very experienced players. Almost the complete opposite of Bearden. Half our roster on the varsity team is made up of sophomores, the rest are juniors, only about four or five are seniors, and there’s a few freshmen mixed in there. Great year for the Bears. Hopefully, they can win out and love their coach. Great guy, great to the visiting team. Great to the visitors. I hope nothing but the best for them this season.

tell you what Dawgz4life better do......pitch in on that fundraiser and purchase Bearden a strength program with a strength coach attached to it.....that offensive line got owned by d-line half their size......they let #3 through the right B gap one time......other than that them BC linebackers got to eat freely all night

Booger just sayin :shock:

On 10/23/2023 at 9:25 AM, BeardenBullies said:

da bullies by 10. Boo Bears are undisciplined and out matched on the line. they are not coached very well but are super talented with athletes, but guess what, SO ARE WE. Kingston pike will be rocking and our O and D line will dominate them for 4 quarters. REGION CHAMPS IN YEAR 2. we are smart enuf to not punt to 6. AB has a plan for him. 

worth quoting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley’s playoff schedule is pretty strait foward based off the bracket and results though anything can happen 98% statistical chance it’ll be 
it’ll be

round 1 westridge 

round 2 maryville 

round 3 bearden 

round 4 Oakland 

and if we go to state Brentwood or germantown it could go anywhere from here but round 1-4 are pretty strait foward every single year 

Bearden want be there 3rd rd...that will be blueraider nation

Booger just sayin :thumb:

10 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Bradley played the way they played because they have had two games on their mind all year that have had their attention… I said this two weeks ago bearden and Oakland. If Bradley meets Oakland you will be shocked I promise at just how easily Bradley’s offense is able to do whatever they want to whoever they want… when they’re ready to play. Oakland will not stop us.. I’m more concerned about Bradley sleeping on maryville or another team before we get there.  Oakland would be shell  shocked by the end of 1st quater and fall to pieces just like bearden did… they didn’t know how to respond. Bradley even had a TD pulled back and missed 3 points so your score SHOULD have been 53-14. Mark my words if Bradley meets Oakland it’s game over… how can they stop us? A field full of D1 players vs a high school team. 

Oakland has multiple D1 kids too. And they have dogs in the trenches. They will line up and run it right down your throat all night. Bradley can surely hit some big, explosive plays with all those play makers in the skills positions, but games are usually won in the trenches. Its sounds a little bit crazy to be making "promises" towards a team you don't seem to know much about.

11 hours ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Here’s the kicker Bradley’s JV is more dominant than the varsity.. smoking Baylor 41-0 Cleveland 53-20 and there’s a kid in our middle school who only lost 1 game who is breaking records.. kids a monster. Bradley is going to become a dynasty and Mary be is going to become a unique part of history not to mention the “recruiting” team at Bradley lol billionaire Allen jones was there, from sanders has been visiting… the VOLS coach was there… there’s a lot more than the eye is seeing going on lol why was Bradley predicted to be state champs before the season even started lol? That was shocking to me? I live here and I was like “we’re good this year?!” We always suck…. Everyone was like “oh they’re animals… toughest team in state” I was laughing… I dogged our own team becaause the hype… next years team is already being prepared man…… “transfers” and “govt housing” is taking place as we speak so I hear. $$$ and politics are being played. But who knows….. I’m always wrong lol 

Bradley will not become a dynasty.  Now they may be very competitive going forward, but you have to win state titles to become a dynasty.  Bradley takes a huge hit in talent after this year.  Frankly, take away the transfers Kaleb Martin and Boo Carter from this year's team, they probably drop a few games this year.