Riverdale @ Oakland

MidTennFootball

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Kudos to Riverdale, they reached down deep and dominated Oakland in the 2nd half 

QB played out of his mind. Not sure I saw more than 1 or 2 incompletions the entire 2nd half, and they were passing nearly every play. 

However, I still like Oakland in a potential rematch. They lined up and dominated on several drives tonight, Riverdale just seemed to have a little more magic. 

24 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

QB played out of his mind. Not sure I saw more than 1 or 2 incompletions the entire 2nd half, and they were passing nearly every play. 

However, I still like Oakland in a potential rematch. They lined up and dominated on several drives tonight, Riverdale just seemed to have a little more magic. 

No doubt, Riverdale deserves a ton of credit, Oakland def did them some favors, but the Warriors still had to make the neccessary plays. Hopefully Oakland spreads them out more next time, not much room when they were in a close or tight formation. Think it's pretty much automatic these teams will be seeing each other again in 3 weeks

10 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

No doubt, Riverdale deserves a ton of credit, Oakland def did them some favors, but the Warriors still had to make the neccessary plays. Hopefully Oakland spreads them out more next time, not much room when they were in a close or tight formation. Think it's pretty much automatic these teams will be seeing each other again in 3 weeks

Outstanding performance by Riverdale in the second half. As I stated previously, Riverdale's QB has a lot of tools and is very  talented. Oakland doesn't appear to have the ability to throw the ball downfield when needed.

Edited by Augustus

3 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Outstanding performance by Riverdale in the second half. As I stated previously, Riverdale's QB has a lot of tools and is very  talented. Oakland doesn't appear to have the ability to throw the ball downfield when needed.

I think Oakland does when Freeman is in the game. Unfortunately he wasn't for the last drive and it feels like Kyler panics under pressure. Taking nothing away from Graham,  he's a really good qb that has alot of good receivers to throw to

24 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I think Oakland does when Freeman is in the game. Unfortunately he wasn't for the last drive and it feels like Kyler panics under pressure. Taking nothing away from Graham,  he's a really good qb that has alot of good receivers to throw to

I would agree with your assessment.