Early state championship predictions

RichyRich

8 minutes ago, Knoxvegas865 said:

Since when is Page in the east? They played west last year and Powell the year before for state.

Maybe they aren't I just thought they  were the middle Tennessee teams are confusing one year some team south of Nashville will be west then the next they are east kind of hard for me to keep up with my now that you mention that I do remember  them playing Powell in the state. In that case I'd probably have oak ridge/Powell as my second team behind west.

Edited by RichyRich

1 minute ago, theawesomebro said:

yes, my point exactly.  leave the other teams off because there is no chance.

TSAA has been pretty bad with that in football and another sports making the first game of state number one and number two when everyone knows that that game is gonna be the state championship game what’s the point of making them duke it out in the first round I don’t know how the playoffs work up there if it’s people or if it’s a computer but pretty strange.

Don’t count centennial out of 5A just yet. Everybody wants to write them off cause of 2 game losing streak to two great teams. The rematch between page/centennial in the 3rd round will be who goes to state for west 5A. HC/Southwind have no chance against page or centennial 

Winners in BOLD

1A Oliver Springs OR Jellico vs Eagleville OR South Fulton 

2A Eagleton OR York vs Loretto OR Mt. Pleasant OR Memphis Business

3A Brainerd vs Liberty Creek 

4A Gibbs OR Hixson vs Marshall County OR Obion County

5A Knoxville Halls vs Centennial OR Memphis Overton

6A Oakland OR Bearden vs  West Creek/Kirkwood/Dickson County

D2 1A MTCS OR Providence Christian OR Trinity Christian OR Ezell-Harding

D2 2A  Boyd Buchanan OR CAK OR Lakeway Christian OR Silverdale OR Chattanooga Christian

D2 3A  McCallie OR Knoxville Catholic

18 minutes ago, 0000 said:

Don’t count centennial out of 5A just yet. Everybody wants to write them off cause of 2 game losing streak to two great teams. The rematch between page/centennial in the 3rd round will be who goes to state for west 5A. HC/Southwind have no chance against page or centennial 

LOL okay

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Winners in BOLD

1A Oliver Springs OR Jellico vs Eagleville OR South Fulton 

2A Eagleton OR York vs Loretto OR Mt. Pleasant OR Memphis Business

3A Brainerd vs Liberty Creek 

4A Gibbs OR Hixson vs Marshall County OR Obion County

5A Knoxville Halls vs Centennial OR Memphis Overton

6A Oakland OR Bearden vs  West Creek/Kirkwood/Dickson County

D2 1A MTCS OR Providence Christian OR Trinity Christian OR Ezell-Harding

D2 2A  Boyd Buchanan OR CAK OR Lakeway Christian OR Silverdale OR Chattanooga Christian

D2 3A  McCallie OR Knoxville Catholic

You want to redo that Oakland or Bearden pick. Coach Jones recruits/transfers didn't either get on the bus or get off the bus at Bradley Central.

6 hours ago, RichyRich said:

1A south pittsburg/coalfield vs dresden/mckenzie/Moore county 

2A york/Marion county vs huntingdon/Decatur county

3A Alcoa/ Meigs County vs dyersburg/covington 

4A Greeneville/Elizabethon/Upperman vs pearl cohn/Hardin county

5A Knoxville west/oak ridge/ powell vs Henry County/Southwind/page

6A Oakland/Bradley central/Bearden vs  Brentwood/germantown/Clarksville?

D2 1A middle Tennessee Christian/ friendship Christian/ Jackson Christian

D2 2A  Boyd Buchanan/ Knoxville webb vs CPA/ Franklin road Academy

D2 3A  mccallie/ Baylor vs  MUS/ Lipscomb Academy.

(Privates may be messed up because I'm not sure the East/West cutoff)

I would like to see everyone else's predictions or where you agree or disagree with my predictions.

You want to drop BHS off that 6A East side of the bracket list. BHS got a mud hole stomped in them at Bradley Central. Coach Jones recruits/transfers didn't show up. I guess they want to try out for basketball early.

1 hour ago, 0000 said:

Beech is pretty good...dont count them out...theyre way better than their record shows.

4 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Maryville will be in the semifinal. 

Maryville plays Bradley second round according to the bracket. Which will be an interesting game since maryville is much better than they were the first meet and Bradley is TREMENDOUSLY better than they were the first meet. Bradley is looking like Oakland right now. Made bearden look pitiful…. So maryville semifinals? Ehhh that tradition maybe have come and gone for the rebels