South Pittsburg vs Jo Byrns (Stone Cold vs Red Devil Robison)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website so we can talk about this 1st round game of ours. I was talking to this man at Piggly Wiggly on my way home and he told me coming up Friday, Nov 3, as the sun starts to fade into the evening sky, we will be invaded by a bunch of Red Devils.  That's right.  A bunch of Red Devils will descend upon the Beene.  They will enter therein and try and pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a loss.  I guarantee if we lose this game our season will be over.  We might need to have an Exorcist on speed dial and have @peglegfly them in, especially for this game.  

What say you?

I say Defend the Beene!!

I say Go Pirates!!

Some idiot in Marion thread prompted me to come out and post. It’s been a while for me. Hope many on here are doing well. Hope Nocompetition finally found his butt cream lol.  Still follow the program just not around like I used to be. Hope to see this team in Chattanooga. Keep working that Pirate Power football and use it when it matters. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, TrainTracks said:

Some idiot in Marion thread prompted me to come out and post. It’s been a while for me. Hope many on here are doing well. Hope Nocompetition finally found his butt cream lol.  Still follow the program just not around like I used to be. Hope to see this team in Chattanooga. Keep working that Pirate Power football and use it when it matters. 

Choo choo!

2 hours ago, TrainTracks said:

You posted a lot back when I was a young man on da field. You Train tracked a lot of folks on dis site. 

Choo Choo

Have really enjoyed keeping up with the Pirates through the years from a distance.  I know enough about ball that it is obvious the hype around this years team is well deserved. There may have been a better team or two in SP history, but I can't ever recall the Pirates having a Defense this talented across the board, physical, fast and well coached.  Seeing this group live I would compare them to some of the best Defenses I've seen anywhere around Chattanooga/N. Georgia in any division in 20 plus years of watching area teams play. Curious to see if this bunch can make it to Chattanooga. If they do this Defense will be the main reason in my opinion. 

31 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Have really enjoyed keeping up with the Pirates through the years from a distance.  I know enough about ball that it is obvious the hype around this years team is well deserved. There may have been a better team or two in SP history, but I can't ever recall the Pirates having a Defense this talented across the board, physical, fast and well coached.  Seeing this group live I would compare them to some of the best Defenses I've seen anywhere around Chattanooga/N. Georgia in any division in 20 plus years of watching area teams play. Curious to see if this bunch can make it to Chattanooga. If they do this Defense will be the main reason in my opinion. 

They will make it to Chattanooga without a doubt. Whether they win once they get there is another conversation. But I would be willing to sell my house, take all my money, and put it on the Pirates to represent the east

6 hours ago, TrainTracks said:

What a great feeling to see your monicker pop up just now. Stay active on here through the playoffs because I always looked for your post. I’m sure you know Roy and Ambassador disappeared. A lot of us think we know what happened to Roy and as far as ambassador…Southtowner says he is busy putting together his campaign for Mayor of Jasper. Speaking of Jasper, what was said to cause you come out your cave in the Firey Gizzard???

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I went ahead and created this website so we can talk about this 1st round game of ours. I was talking to this man at Piggly Wiggly on my way home and he told me coming up Friday, Nov 3, as the sun starts to fade into the evening sky, we will be invaded by a bunch of Red Devils.  That's right.  A bunch of Red Devils will descend upon the Beene.  They will enter therein and try and pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a loss.  I guarantee if we lose this game our season will be over.  We might need to have an Exorcist on speed dial and have @peglegfly them in, especially for this game.  

What say you?

I say Defend the Beene!!

I say Go Pirates!!

3FFFEA83-33D3-44DB-A157-6EA239DCB761.jpeg.058326d8536207d8b0138a4145dd4f50.jpeg

• Upvote 1