Lipscomb Academy

BelmontRebel

18 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

BT I just want to know the softball budget at CPA. They must lose 1000 balls a season behind the backstop. LOL.

Larry would have the whole baseball team going on a ball hunt if his field was like that.

At $7 a baseball, darn skippy.

I bought my son a dozen NCAA baseballs before heading back to school in August....$136/dozen!!

Edited by JRB

5 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

BT I just want to know the softball budget at CPA. They must lose 1000 balls a season behind the backstop. LOL.

Larry would have the whole baseball team going on a ball hunt if his field was like that.

I have seen Ingle walking through those bamboos, talking on the phone, picking one up and chucking it so far, I didn’t see it land!

8 hours ago, BreadTruck28 said:

You guys would get a good chuckle if you saw the condition of the balls everyone except pitchers use to practice with… I think it is some kind of contest and we’re winning!

Oh I know. That is why i said he would have everyone on a ball hunt. He remembers the early days 2008-09. Budget was a little different for baseball then. 

If it is still round we can hit it. If it is not round anymore, we can hit it one more time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

drop in the hat.....more footballs loss on the north end of them southern Baptist goalpost at Silverdale.....the amount of pigskins lost on that north end of Bradley County goalpost may even be close.....

...can remember a few years back when ND could score bunches...that Irish HC started goin for two after a 30 point lead...just to keep from losin balls on that north end at Silverdale

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FR615 said:

Wow. Soon we will be hearing about Jason Witten and Tim Tebow

what makes that rib crackin funny.....them CoC'ers here on T thought they were gonna land one of them 2 last year....

......Tebow makes more money than LA's annual net revenue and he ant got time for that mess..

...Witten is already HC'in at a Christian power house.....undefeated with as many jimmy and joes and more likely takes down the Stangs in a contest....would be a lateral move at best

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Booger said:

what makes that rib crackin funny.....them CoC'ers here on T thought they were gonna land one of them 2 last year....

......Tebow makes more money than LA's annual net revenue and he ant got time for that mess..

...Witten is already HC'in at a Christian power house.....undefeated with as many jimmy and joes and more likely takes down the Stangs in a contest....would be a lateral move at best

I don’t think it matters. They will go back to AA after next year 4-6 has taught them they can’t compete with the big dogs. AAA is owned by choo choo city. 

On 11/7/2023 at 6:46 PM, MichaelMyers76 said:

You don't just build a dorm and presto you are a boarding school. Now you have full time security, full time food service, dorm "mothers" or "fathers" More employees to be hired to keep facilities open and operational past normal school hours (you know like libraries, study halls and student centers. And they all have to be overseen.  And we have not even gotten to the zoning changes that have to be approved for living quarters. You think the MBA neighborhood would be all smiles on that one?

Ya'll think you can just throw up a Quonset Hut and live like they are in basic training. 

Sounds like he just wants “football dorms” even easier to pass through the board. Lol