Milan @ Lewis Co

WingT08

19 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

What's up in Bulldog country. I know Riverside is very good, but Milan ain't that dang bad!

I'm curious about this too. I would have thought Milan would have gave them a better game, I am also comparing to how TCA played Riverside thinking they are better then TCA. Maybe TCA is better than i think, maybe Milan just had a bad night (I know those can happen). I am hoping that Milan was just off. Either way i am pulling you Bulldogs! 

22 hours ago, horse said:

Where does the paper champions coming from?

For decades, Hohenwald has been placed in the weakest region(s) and always scheduled extremely weak out-of-region games to inflate their record(s). Therefore, their region championships are only valued on paper. (Coach had a couple of close buddies in the T$$AA that always took care of them) This year is a prime example as neither Riverside nor Chapel Hill, both of whom traditionally have been on their schedule (at least one anyway) and, according to Google maps, Riverside is just up the road. Loretto threw a kink in that plan as they have had an awesome year thus far.

16 hours ago, thedawg44 said:

Someone's jealous 

Probably that Milan fan that’s always on here. Bet they’re trying to figure out 4A for the next realignment.

Holding tradition, if Milan really is in a down year and their placement of third in R6 is not due to outstanding teams, Hohenwald takes this one, especially since they are at home.

However, if Milan really is good and, they can beat the refs at Hohenwald, they will win with ease.

All of this of course, is if Hohenwald is back to their tradition. In the past, they have very seldom if ever played anyone of substance in the first round and, when they have, they’ve gotten beat, even with 9-1 and 10-0 records.

Hohenwald should win this one, hands down; especially since they are playing at home. But, I’m going out on a limb here and say the paper tigers from Milan win. I just don’t see the mindset established from last year maintaining.

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Holding tradition, if Milan really is in a down year and their placement of third in R6 is not due to outstanding teams, Hohenwald takes this one, especially since they are at home.

However, if Milan really is good and, they can beat the refs at Hohenwald, they will win with ease.

All of this of course, is if Hohenwald is back to their tradition. In the past, they have very seldom if ever played anyone of substance in the first round and, when they have, they’ve gotten beat, even with 9-1 and 10-0 records.

Hohenwald should win this one, hands down; especially since they are playing at home. But, I’m going out on a limb here and say the paper tigers from Milan win. I just don’t see the mindset established from last year maintaining.

They aren’t the best they have ever been but they are good lots of speed on defense.  Riverside and Huntingdon are 2 of the top teams in the state if not the the very top 2 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

They aren’t the best they have ever been but they are good lots of speed on defense.  Riverside and Huntingdon are 2 of the top teams in the state if not the the very top 2 

I haven’t seen either play to be honest. Just what I have read and seen on past seasons schedules from the T. It does seem that Huntingdon is a premier team and then Riverside went to the state last year. Therefore, it seems to reason that if Milan was placed, say in R5, they may be undefeated. If that’s the case, Milan takes this one Friday night. However, it also seems that R5 is good this year. Several teams had excellent seasons with only one or two losses which is highly unusual because typically, Hohenwald is the only team in that region (with current teams) that has a winner record.