Greenback vs Oliver Springs

Rockwood vs Coalfield

South Pit vs Sale Creek

Whitwell vs Gordonsville

Moore County vs West Carroll

Colinwood vs Mckenzie

Dresden vs Lake County

Union City vs Mase

West Carroll vs Eagleville and Mcewen vs Colinwood  are toss ups for me. Could go either way.

• Like 1

Middle College & Lake County. LC is strictly one dimensional but they do it well.  Middle has some size up front mixed with being tired of playing second fiddle to MASE, so??? IF that 16-0 MASE score was legit (MASE/Middle College), I still have Lake, but interested in this.

From what we've seen out of Eagleville the last 2 years at Dresden, I just can't see them being a threat to anyone. West Carrol seems to get hold & cold, just my observation, but their best team could punish Eagleville & win this by a lot. 

21 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Greenback vs Cloudland but I'm not sure it's really an upset. 

It won't be.  It could be one of the better 1st round games.  If cland gets the TO problem fixed they can win.  But peppers will have to play.  His absence was evident against unaka.  Peppers brings a physicality to the offense and opens the passing game 

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

It won't be.  It could be one of the better 1st round games.  If cland gets the TO problem fixed they can win.  But peppers will have to play.  His absence was evident against unaka.  Peppers brings a physicality to the offense and opens the passing game 

Greenback looks alot better since they played Oneida. The RB they have now is a player. They have so much talent. Now will their coaching prove to be too much to overcome? When they played Oneida it looked like they were honestly not even trying. The QB who I know a little is a super competitive kid and phenomenal athlete but he even looked like he just didn't care. I believe orangblck will say that is directly a product of the coaching. But they made the playoffs with a 4-6 record and now they are 0-0 so you might get a much different team than what I saw play back in September. 

8 hours ago, stangsby3 said:

My uneducated predictions. 

Greenback vs Oliver Springs

Rockwood vs Coalfield

South Pit vs Sale Creek

Whitwell vs Gordonsville

Moore County vs West Carroll

Colinwood vs Mckenzie

Dresden vs Lake County

Union City vs Mase

West Carroll vs Eagleville and Mcewen vs Colinwood  are toss ups for me. Could go either way.

Curious as to why you think Sale Creek will come to Celina and beat the Bulldogs. Are they much improved from years past?

2 hours ago, OldTownRoad said:

Curious as to why you think Sale Creek will come to Celina and beat the Bulldogs. Are they much improved from years past?

This is an uneducated guess essentially. Especially for the teams in the east. I simply just went by records of teams that beat them and region wins. Don't hold me to any prediction.

13 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Greenback looks alot better since they played Oneida. The RB they have now is a player. They have so much talent. Now will their coaching prove to be too much to overcome? When they played Oneida it looked like they were honestly not even trying. The QB who I know a little is a super competitive kid and phenomenal athlete but he even looked like he just didn't care. I believe orangblck will say that is directly a product of the coaching. But they made the playoffs with a 4-6 record and now they are 0-0 so you might get a much different team than what I saw play back in September. 

Cloudland is MUCH better coached,but we have too many athletes to go out in round 1 in my opinion.Would it surprise me to lose.:roflolk:Not one bit.That young manat Cloudland can coach!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Cloudland is MUCH better coached,but we have too many athletes to go out in round 1 in my opinion.Would it surprise me to lose.:roflolk:Not one bit.That young manat Cloudland can coach!

Watching the GB vs CF game you could really see the disparity in coaching. The teams are similar in talent. Baseball guys everywhere, athletes everywhere. But one team gets every ounce out of their players.