Marion Co. vs Westmorland

JonSnow

6 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

I’m not sure what you are referring to but if there is a young man that is planning on transferring to you guys I’m sure it will help you just like this year(B)) We are about as deep as a SP team has ever had, in the  freshman and sophomore classes. I don’t think losing any 1 player will define the success of those 2 classes combined. 

Did yall get a bunch of different players from spa to now?  Those two classes were horrible when they were in 8th.  Maybe they all just developed though.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Whoever gets to next week will be a tall task.  Athletically, ER is better than anyone in the east, problem is they don't have much dicipline.  If they rein that in then lookout.  They have 3 kids with major d1 offers.  That is way more than us.  Rb, de, and lb.  They have also won the state in basketball and baseball recently so they know how to win.

The expectation to win is a big thing. However, I think the Warriors will be fine. Just a smidge closer of a game.

8 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

I’m not sure what you are referring to but if there is a young man that is planning on transferring to you guys I’m sure it will help you just like this year(B)) We are about as deep as a SP team has ever had, in the  freshman and sophomore classes. I don’t think losing any 1 player will define the success of those 2 classes combined. 

My two cents on this topic…if someone doesn’t want to be at a school then let them leave. If you are not 100% invested into the program and committed to your brothers on the team then you need to have a look in the mirror. If you are leaving because of lack of playing time, why? How about out working everyone in front  of you on the depth chart and making it impossible for a coach not to play you. You give me a team full of average players that are bought in and know their assignments, that’s a dangerous team. There is power in unity. There are some great athletes in the valley but a lot of me guys instead of team guys as well. Too much watching what people have done on TikTok or Twitter…excuse me “X”…

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Did yall get a bunch of different players from spa to now?  Those two classes were horrible when they were in 8th.  Maybe they all just developed though.

I don’t know of any additions I just know what I see now and it’s impressive. I don’t really pay much attention to middle school stuff 12/13 year olds are different that 14/15s and 17/18 are totally different. 

23 minutes ago, powerp said:

My two cents on this topic…if someone doesn’t want to be at a school then let them leave. If you are not 100% invested into the program and committed to your brothers on the team then you need to have a look in the mirror. If you are leaving because of lack of playing time, why? How about out working everyone in front  of you on the depth chart and making it impossible for a coach not to play you. You give me a team full of average players that are bought in and know their assignments, that’s a dangerous team. There is power in unity. There are some great athletes in the valley but a lot of me guys instead of team guys as well. Too much watching what people have done on TikTok or Twitter…excuse me “X”…

^

28 minutes ago, powerp said:

Preach it brother.