Rd. 2 Union City @ MASE

UCTornado2020

Gut feeling Union City grinds out a Union City type game. If I was Union City I would take the ball and if I was Mase I wouldn't give them first shot because they could put together one of those 15 to 16 minutes drive 20 play plus drives then your defense is done for the night.

Union City 21 Mase 14 

• Upvote 1

Dresden MUST take care of business & not have another Hillcrest Vikings fiasco, them beating us 6-0 here, the years after our first gold.. with just 1 loss to Peabody... THAT loss should never, ever be forgotten.. EVER!  And for THIS game, I kind of hope MASE wins, which not many thinks they are "for real", or "that good" and haven't played any real competition, but if they do beat UC.. wow, that'd be a big time win & boom, they good then, right? And then I hope Lions best Middle College & then smoke MASE, silencing more Dresden-deniers.. & on other side of bracket, us having already beat Rebels, I hope we have to face undefeated Moore County, and after beating them, we face unbeaten So Pitt in finals, where we win our 2nd Gold, doing so by beating every other "top" school & #1 ranked team along the way, who also had (mainly) undefeated records too this year.
  Union City has revenge on their mind, as well as the defending champion Rebels too, no doubt.. both losing to the lowly lions they're wanting to correct that L for sure. Besting us when it matters most. Some picked Dresden pre-season to be third in our district.. but here we are. Beating MASE this game would give Tornadoes some confidence for sure, and they might do so. No doubt about it. But I hope MASE wins, not out of dislike nor disrespect for UC,  but I want our Lions' winning path to be through all the unbeaten, best teams out there as we EARN this 2nd Gold, being unbeaten 15-0 champs by beating every other undefeated, top team along the way, thus nobody could say if, and, or but's about it... at least nobody sane & sensible anyways.
  .. Which, BOOM.. I just disqualified myself right there, didn't I? Oops-si-dasium. .. 
   However it happens, GO LIONS.. & may we all have injury free games & play our best ball possible, leaving it all  out on that field. & good luck to everyone until we have to face you, then may the Lions have all the good luck & favorable fortunes go our way 100%.. So yeah, I'm for UC as our worthy, nearby rivals, but also hope MASE wins for the abive reasons.
  Time will tell all.. won't it?