Round 2-> Bledsoe travels to Hampton

Backyardbbq15

26 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I like Hampton in this one just for the reason of bein at home. Bledsoe has a really really good power football team. It wouldn’t surprise me if they went to Hampton and won. I think it may come down to 2-3 4th down stops to swing the momentum. 

In all seriousness it’s hard to just line up and play power football run right at Hampton. Jr will have them ready. Should be a good game to watch.

I believe Hampton could have the better team.  My only fear is special teams. We struggle in all aspects.   I’ve said it all year. We can overcome that against a lot of teams we play but when we play someone close to us skill wise it will bite us .  Honestly it looks like we don’t even practice special teams. 

Edited by Tootie

A smart coach would call Lakeway Christian's AD, in White Pine, and ask if they could stop and use their facilities to break up the ride. A quick 30 minute walk through / play session would stretch the legs and let the kids have a little fun to break up the ride. They have a 50 yard indoor facility that would let them get out of the weather if its raining. 

56 minutes ago, gcapride said:

A smart coach would call Lakeway Christian's AD, in White Pine, and ask if they could stop and use their facilities to break up the ride. A quick 30 minute walk through / play session would stretch the legs and let the kids have a little fun to break up the ride. They have a 50 yard indoor facility that would let them get out of the weather if its raining. 

Monterey must have done that last year 

47 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Monterey must have done that last year 

Think this bus ride thing is overblown, we've traveled plenty of times and the thing that usually gets us is a better team, happens to us home and abroad.  Bus didn't seen to bother Greeenback or Oneida last week.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Hampton in November at home is tough. Get them while the weather is still warm. Wait until late November and results are usually not good. With Bledsoe playing York already it will be interesting to watch this matchup. I am just keeping it real

Going to be a game of WILL,we both play to our strength, its just whoever can do it the best. Were not a powerhouse but we do what we do pretty good. We can't come out of the gate slow like we did last week, gotta be ready to go the very 1st snap. That be Real Tyrone

One thing I noticed with Bledsoe is that they make adjustments on the fly. Very well coached team. First 2 plays of the game vs Oneida they were crashing their ends in. Twenty yards in 2 plays running the ball. They immediately adjusted and I'm not sure Oneida got another positive run the entire game. I don't buy anything into the bus ride thing. These are kids, not 50 year old men who hurt after a 2 hour drive. Bledsoe plays very sound football. They can run and they have a decent passing attack. They can stop the run and defend the pass. Not many glaring weaknesses. Hampton will have to play a perfect game I think to win and Bledsoe will have to make some mistakes, turnovers, penalties, etc. I just think Bledsoe has the better talent. 

Edited by TSSAAfootball

46 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

One thing I noticed with Bledsoe is that they make adjustments on the fly. Very well coached team. First 2 plays of the game vs Oneida they were crashing their ends in. Twenty yards in 2 plays running the ball. They immediately adjusted and I'm not sure Oneida got another positive run the entire game. I don't buy anything into the bus ride thing. These are kids, not 50 year old men who hurt after a 2 hour drive. Bledsoe plays very sound football. They can run and they have a decent passing attack. They can stop the run and defend the pass. Not many glaring weaknesses. Hampton will have to play a perfect game I think to win and Bledsoe will have to make some mistakes, turnovers, penalties, etc. I just think Bledsoe has the better talent. 

I hurt after a 30 minute drive lol

• Like 1