South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Stone Cold vs Action Jackson)

Southtowner

19 hours ago, Dog13 said:

SP Added a lot of fire power

I see you were listening to Clay's coach run his mouth last week about 6 seniors on the roster that wasn't last on it last year.   He was mistaken.  Most new players on the roster are Freshman.  Team69 broke it down for you along with TBG.  Juste keeping it real.

4 hours ago, rlh said:

I see you were listening to Clay's coach run his mouth last week about 6 seniors on the roster that wasn't last on it last year.   He was mistaken.  Most new players on the roster are Freshman.  Team69 broke it down for you along with TBG.  Juste keeping it real.

6 seniors that weren’t on roster last year? I noticed 3. One was a coaches son. One didn’t play vs Clay and one played 1 1/2 quarters. Where was he running his mouth about it?

20 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

6 seniors that weren’t on roster last year? I noticed 3. One was a coaches son. One didn’t play vs Clay and one played 1 1/2 quarters. Where was he running his mouth about it?

He was doing the pre-grame show on the radio station out of Dale Hollow. 

2 hours ago, TheBlueprint said:

Man I hope this weather can somewhat cooperate for Friday night. Don’t really want to sit in a gully washer but will to see this game. I guess I could take a tent and set it up on the track 

We know you are coming into town expecting the same outcome as last year. I hope you’re wrong though lol. 

31 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

We know you are coming into town expecting the same outcome as last year. I hope you’re wrong though lol. 

“Expecting” isn’t the right word. “Hoping” is more like it. You guys are obviously a different animal than you were last year and we lost a big group of seniors. I’m sure it would take the game of our lives to leave with a W this year

Old Pirate says theys a certainty of one thing, the Pirates’ defense is going to do a HEEP of Earholing come Fueding time. Them Gordy Tigers best come prepared fer it with a good supply of Bayer aspirin. OP likes the Pirates chances of advancing towards Finley. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE