12-0 York Inst travels to Hampton

UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, YAIDAD said:

I’m not 100% but I do believe there is two kids from Clarkrange that actually play.  The co-op program is legal. Congratulations on a great season making it to the quarterfinals is an accomplishment you all definitely have some hard nosed kids just as we knew. I’m sure there will be more meetings between our teams in the future. But sure hope it’s your side’s turn to travel.

We did our share of traveling 2 years ago when we went to the championship. We never complained. We showed up and we played ball. My nephew is graduating and my husband is set to PCS out of the area so we won’t be around but I’m sure you’ll get the same lively banter at Hampton if the two meet again. These Hamptonites may grow old, but we never tarnish. We’re a shiny as a new nickel and as sharp as a tack, always. I hope the next time y’all meet will be under much different circumstances, with both teams healthy. Even if they have to come to your place! 

3 minutes ago, Tench said:

No prick here, I’m just defending my community from sore #### snowflake losers.

It’s over, done in record books so move on. I’m done with y’all now

He’s a hero! A defender. :roll:I hope York never knows what it’s like to play without a HUGE influence to their team. Put that in your #### record book, ya poor winner. 

Edited by hhsdogsgirl2010

11 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

We did our share of traveling 2 years ago when we went to the championship. We never complained. We showed up and we played ball. My nephew is graduating and my husband is set to PCS out of the area so we won’t be around but I’m sure you’ll get the same lively banter at Hampton if the two meet again. These Hamptonites may grow old, but we never tarnish. We’re a shiny as a new nickel and as sharp as a tack, always. I hope the next time y’all meet will be under much different circumstances, with both teams healthy. Even if they have to come to your place! 

I hate your QB was injured and hate it more than anything  for him especially being his senior year.  I will definitely say a prayer for the young man.  Both teams had injuries York had starting offensive tackle and DE out as well.  You have a beautiful setting for a stadium I bet it’s beautiful when the leaves are changing on the mountains.  

Edited by option76

4 minutes ago, option76 said:

I hate your QB was injured and hate it more than anything  for him especially being his senior year.  I will definitely say a prayer for the young man.  Both teams had injuries York had starting offensive tackle and DE out as well.  You have a beautiful setting for a stadium I bet it’s beautiful when the leaves are changing on the mountains.  

I really appreciate it! I hate to see any team have kids hurt. They are kids, after all. A lot of our boys move straight into basketball and then to baseball. Small town athletics can be tough. Hampton is really such a beautiful place. Thank you for appreciating it. 

1 hour ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

I heard y’all are waiting for me. Glad I’m on your mind and you should know that I’m still not impressed by York. Y’all might have things you do well. And being lucky is the number one. No excuses from me, but the thing is, when your QB is hurt the whole team suffers. A healthy Hampton, a confident Hampton, gives York a completely different ball game. Don’t pretend like if starboy Leffew didn’t play that your team wouldn’t be struggling too.  I thought an bunch of grown men would easily know that? Don’t tell me a girl knows more than you? That’s embarrassing. Still, York is the luckiest bunch I’ve seen in a while. If I had to depend on turnovers and playing a beat up team to win, I think I’d be embarrassed. Too bad you Yorkies get to call yourself men cause y’all don’t have a thing in common with the quality men of Hampton. Better get your Thanksgiving wishbones ready so your luck won’t run out. It’s one thing to lose to someone better than you, someone grateful. That I respect. But when you lose to a bunch of basic, purely lucky, snotty, whiny, assholes who need the refs, a bunch of turnovers and one kids bum calf to win…now that’s just sorry. Enjoy your 13th lucky. Hopefully it’s your last. :twisted:

You lost by 43. If that's luck and York is unimpressive, Hampton must be one of the worst teams in Tennessee. Doesn't say much for your team.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

I really appreciate it! I hate to see any team have kids hurt. They are kids, after all. A lot of our boys move straight into basketball and then to baseball. Small town athletics can be tough. Hampton is really such a beautiful place. Thank you for appreciating it. 

Our school is the same.  Multiple sport athletes are how small town athletics work.  Most mountain towns are beautiful. Have to say I’m proud of our little section of mountain here 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

You can accept it. Doesn’t mean I have to. I don’t want my team to hold either. I don’t want any advantage they didn’t earn. I want a best of both teams, clean, fair called game. Which we did not get. Hampton was defeated before York ever arrived. York beat up on a team that deserves so much more. I’m not sure I could ever take pride in that. Congratulations to your boys as I’m sure that have worked hard, but you didn’t beat the real Hampton. You beat the shell of what was a dream team. You beat what remainder there was of a bunch of boys that had been handed every #### stick imaginable. There’s no pride in that. If I can’t beat you at your best, I’ve not beat you at all. Your team is lucky. They’ve rode on luck far enough. 

Ma'am You got ran off the field!Give York the credit they deserve!I WILL!!They showed up to the game ready to play regardless of Hamptons situation and in my unhumble opinion smacked you all around. One player wouldn't have made a difference in that fiasco. Sorry but we take our whipping with class and respect to the other High school kids who worked their butts off to get here.Ive never heard a Hamptons fan act this way.Good season but York may or may not be the best team in 2A but they played like it tonight regardless.Good season to both!

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shocker0 said:

You lost by 43. If that's luck and York is unimpressive, Hampton must be one of the worst teams in Tennessee. Doesn't say much for your team.

Doesn’t say much for you either. We beat all the same teams you did, ya dipstick. Lol What part of Hampton was playing with a kid that had never played QB don’t y’all get? It’s literally okay to admit that you only think you’re the best cause you’re bias. It’s your team so of course you think that. Never once have I said York wasn’t good. They’re as good as Hampton had played in 2A. Im just saying the healthy and confident Hampton would have given York an entirely different game. And that York isn’t all that. They’re a solid team, no doubt. You don’t get where they are without being talented. But I’m also saying that they haven’t really played anyone that great either. And yeah, they get real lucky. They’ve beat several teams on turnovers alone. And not turnovers that were forced. Purely lucky mishaps by the other team that went in favor of York. You all are all fired up cause I said you weren’t impressive. And I stand by that. But you’ve read too much into that. 

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Ma'am You got ran off the field!Give York the credit they deserve!I WILL!!They showed up to the game ready to play regardless of Hamptons situation and in my unhumble opinion smacked you all around. One player wouldn't have made a difference in that fiasco. Sorry but we take our whipping with class and respect to the other High school kids who worked their butts off to get here.Ive never heard a Hamptons fan act this way.Good season but York may or may not be the best team in 2A but they played like it tonight regardless.Good season to both!

No, the hopes and dreams of a bunch of children who desperately needed their QB got beat up on by a bunch of sore winners. If y’all men knew how to read you’d know that I’ve never once said that York wasn’t good. I said they weren’t impressive. And I stand by that. They have nothing that Polk or Bledsoe didn’t have. They have nothing that Hampton doesn’t have. So where’s the respect for that? 

5 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

No, the hopes and dreams of a bunch of children who desperately needed their QB got beat up on by a bunch of sore winners. If y’all men knew how to read you’d know that I’ve never once said that York wasn’t good. I said they weren’t impressive. And I stand by that. They have nothing that Polk or Bledsoe didn’t have. They have nothing that Hampton doesn’t have. So where’s the respect for that? 

Read exactly what I’ve said. Not what you want me to have said. Not what you think I have said. York is good. Not impressive. And not unbeatable. I’ve spent many years around football, I’ve seen impressive teams. Y’all and everyone else wanted us so badly to believe that’s York. But it’s just not. And that’s not to say Hampton is either. Like I said, read what I said. Not what you think I said. 

9 minutes ago, hhsdogsgirl2010 said:

You're embarrassing yourselves. What's your excuse for getting blown out by Monterey last year? Our region won 3 of 4 games then demolished your team this year. So your quarterback would have stopped all the breakaway touchdowns York made??? He would have stopped our players for stopping your runners cold all night? Your quarterback would have stopped all our long passes? Sore winners? lol...talk about sore losers. York beat FAR better teams than any team you played. York bear defending state champion Friendship at Friendship. We bear ranked 4A Stone. Hampton would have been 3rd in our district. Suck it up and quit whining.

• Upvote 1