Anderson County comes to Greeneville

KEV-O

3 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Anderson Mavericks will not get mercy ruled in this game. Greeneville Devils are a good team to, but they will not mercy rule them. This will be a good game. It is going to happen. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Capitan Guru giving us mixed signals. He's already started the game. Haha

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Oh nothing at all. 

I am assuming he played at Greeneville and Jefferson Co. but now of course, is at AC leading the state in passing. Zae is a winner! He found AC. 

False….. Zae is number 54. TSSAA Stat site. Through 5 games. You have to turn the numbers in to declare yourself number 1.

ps: have to be nastier  to you Mav buddy, game week! 

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, noonesfool said:

False….. Zae is number 54. TSSAA Stat site. Through 5 games. You have to turn the numbers in to declare yourself number 1.

ps: have to be nastier  to you Mav buddy, game week! 

Yeah what up with that... Not turning his numbers in. He's at 3200 tonight with Wednesday Gillum report. But yeah 54 I can live with that if Greeneville can. 

Yeah that is true. It wouldn't be The Game if we weren't nasty. But wow I knew they were not turning the yards in so I assumed they were not turning any in at all. Didn't see the 54.

Learn something everyday haha

Well we're almost there this will be a good one. AC is away so we start out behind the 8 ball. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

8 hours ago, GreeneDevil2020 said:

What player or players do you think are the keys to winning the game?

For AC? The D line getting pressure on the QB. If they don't,  it could be a long night.  They have to be disciplined about it though.  Don't get caught with a counter or screen.  Eli Nelson and Grayson Bradshaw need to have a good game. Taylor Davis needs to stay under control. Davis and Nelson have motors and are athletic.  

If the D line leaves the QB time to pass it could be a long night.  This isn't rocket science, it's football 101. 

Offensively our QB doesn't need to get too hyped and make mistakes.  Moog will be fine. 

57 minutes ago, TotallynotLEO said:

For AC? The D line getting pressure on the QB. If they don't,  it could be a long night.  They have to be disciplined about it though.  Don't get caught with a counter or screen.  Eli Nelson and Grayson Bradshaw need to have a good game. Taylor Davis needs to stay under control. Davis and Nelson have motors and are athletic.  

If the D line leaves the QB time to pass it could be a long night.  This isn't rocket science, it's football 101. 

Offensively our QB doesn't need to get too hyped and make mistakes.  Moog will be fine.

Very good read! 

In Team playing it's hard for me to specify. Particularly the front lines. Greeneville pretty good size on the line but the Mavs have played some big lines. All I could add, like any other game, the Line play will win the game. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

On 11/14/2023 at 4:07 PM, KEV-O said:

Schrodinger's points. You or I don't know if points would have been scored or not. Since the games weren't finished no points were scored you can't asssume. 

You might want to correct your misspelling of the word assume.  

Schrodinger?  It doesn't take quantum physics to see that you're completely off-base if you can't see that the 69 point total completely excluded those 2 games.  Let's stick to basic math, and not physics.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?  Dobyns-Bennett had already scored 14 points when the game was suspended.  Alcoa had already scored 7 points, and it wasn't even half-time.  Regardless of whether they scored again or not, the 69 points mentioned in an earlier post DOES NOT include the suspended games. If you add in those partial games, it's 90 points.  Without those 2 games, the remainder of the schedule is pretty weak.  Elizabethton, Morristown West, and Tennessee High were the only reasonably tough games this year during the regular season. 

1 hour ago, B-Ball Fan said:

You might want to correct your misspelling of the word assume.  

Schrodinger?  It doesn't take quantum physics to see that you're completely off-base if you can't see that the 69 point total completely excluded those 2 games.  Let's stick to basic math, and not physics.
Do you have any idea what you're talking about?  Dobyns-Bennett had already scored 14 points when the game was suspended.  Alcoa had already scored 7 points, and it wasn't even half-time.  Regardless of whether they scored again or not, the 69 points mentioned in an earlier post DOES NOT include the suspended games. If you add in those partial games, it's 90 points.  Without those 2 games, the remainder of the schedule is pretty weak.  Elizabethton, Morristown West, and Tennessee High were the only reasonably tough games this year during the regular season. 

Naw I'll keep it how it is the points been made doesn't make me less right. By your logic I can assume the devil's would have scored as many points as I think. Right this is how it works? Go ahead and assume Alcoa and DB BOTH scored 50 points each and Greeneville didn't score the rest of the games that's still less points allowed and more points scored then AC all season :mrgreen:

Edited by KEV-O

22 minutes ago, KEV-O said:

Naw I'll keep it how it is the points been made doesn't make me less right. By your logic I can assume the devil's would have scored as many points as I think. Right this is how it works? Go ahead and assume Alcoa and DB BOTH scored 50 points each and Greeneville didn't score the rest of the games that's still less points allowed and more points scored then AC all season :mrgreen:

You couldn't be any less right.  As far as assuming they both score 50 points against Greeneville, there was at least a chance of that happening.  However, there was ZERO chance that they'd not score which is what your 69 point assertion implies.  
I refuse to carry on this silly argument.  The simple fact is that you neglected to count 21 points that were actually scored against Greeneville.  If it makes you feel better to throw out inaccurate statistics, then so be it.  Goodbye Schrodinger

6 minutes ago, B-Ball Fan said:

You couldn't be any less right.  As far as assuming they both score 50 points against Greeneville, there was at least a chance of that happening.  However, there was ZERO chance that they'd not score which is what your 69 point assertion implies.  
I refuse to carry on this silly argument.  The simple fact is that you neglected to count 21 points that were actually scored against Greeneville.  If it makes you feel better to throw out inaccurate statistics, then so be it.  Goodbye Schrodinger

The positive stats didn't count for those games either.... It's football there was good chance those were all the points both teams could have scored. That's why the game is played. Greeneville isn't your average team Alcoa and DB play we're very capable of stopping both teams. I never said both teams wouldn't have scored I was looking at it from a logical perspective, you're basing your assumption off feelings. My point is you will never know and I will never know because the games are history. The only thing you're right about is how stupid this argument is.