Marshall County at Pearl-Cohn - Quarterfinals

howdoitknow

• howdoitknow changed the title to Marshall County at Pearl-Cohn - Quarterfinals
5 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

I would think PC would be favored again, but MC looked as good as I've seen them at Hardin County. And Hardin County is no slouch.

HC is no slouch, but PC is on another level. Not saying they can't lose... just sayin' that if they play well there's not much Marshall Co. can do about it.

16 hours ago, sidelineview63 said:

I would think PC would be favored again, but MC looked as good as I've seen them at Hardin County. And Hardin County is no slouch.

Idk sideline…When I think of Hardin it’s always QB & WR. I remember we beat them without barion brown. When week 9 hit folks from west Tn was saying we might sweep the whole district and whitehouse almost did it. A team that PC and MC beat 109-20…..

Edited by FBfan26
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Idk sideline…When I think of Hardin it’s always QB & WR. I remember we bet them with barion brown. When week 9 hit folks from west Tn was saying we might sweep the whole district and whitehouse almost did it. A team that PC and MC beat 109-20…..

Speed on top of speed on both sides of the field 

Station Camp fan here.. I think SC gave Marshall the blueprint on how to compete with Pearl this year. Slow the game down and force them to make mistakes. However, I don't think Marshall will use it. I don't see a thread for the game last Friday but it was a wild one for a little bit. I believe at one point Pearl had a 1st & 50 on legit penalties. Pearl has got to clean up the mistakes but I think even with mistakes Pearl will still come out on top. 

10 minutes ago, sumcofootball said:

Station Camp fan here.. I think SC gave Marshall the blueprint on how to compete with Pearl this year. Slow the game down and force them to make mistakes. However, I don't think Marshall will use it. I don't see a thread for the game last Friday but it was a wild one for a little bit. I believe at one point Pearl had a 1st & 50 on legit penalties. Pearl has got to clean up the mistakes but I think even with mistakes Pearl will still come out on top. 

Marshall Tigers will not be able to mercy rule Pearl Firebirds in this game. It will not happen. I guarantee it. It does not matter how many penalties Pearl Firebirds have in this game. They are way too good to get mercy ruled by Marshall Tigers in this game. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.