DII-AA: Who is your pick?

Getready2rumbl

22 minutes ago, 3DayWknd said:

FRA is an excellent team. Their only flaw IMO is the QB's ability to go deep consistently. They could pick on lesser opponents in the region but in the first game vs. CPA the defensive backs got the best of him. They have the O line and ball carriers to run the ball and control the clock but have to play perfectly and call plays perfectly to win.

In the other game, DA's defense has to be dominant for 4 quarters. A couple of times this season they let teams get some momentum (Lausanne included) and they can't afford to let BB do that this week. 

We've been fortunate to get CPA vs FRA twice this season and if we get CPA vs BB in the final I think those are the top 3 teams.

Franklin Panthers will not mercy rule Christ Lions in this game. Christ Lions will not mercy rule Franklin Panthers either. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Franklin Panthers are too good to be mercy ruled and let it happen and Christ Lions are too good to let it happen to them. This will be a good game. This is the two best teams in the state in this division playing in this game on Friday. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

• Like 1

little bit of constant drizzle today about 1/2 mile from the CPA den. I am thinking this could be a redux of Kane Patterson vs Eric Gray for how the game plays out except this time CPA has more speed. Field looks fast and well drained contrary to all the crap thrown out when Lausanne fell hard even having Eric Gray. The CPA Kane Patterson equivalent will be Cruz Law who should also get plenty of carries, while the FRA equivalent is Ty Clark.

Will be interesting if it follows the same script and CPA vs Boyd rematches Asher Keck and CPA. His dad was long time coach and him mom long time teacher. 

I expect closer game tonight and better performance from FRA QB. So far it seems like chalk is holding and I am interested to see if the track changes from fast to sloppy. Big boy matchup may win then. John Wayne Oliver got the better of Luke Masterson by split decision first match.

The gold ball should be contested in Murfreesboro again to split the distance, but it shall be Chattanooga. Advantage BB?

On 11/17/2023 at 1:11 PM, Rastus said:

little bit of constant drizzle today about 1/2 mile from the CPA den. I am thinking this could be a redux of Kane Patterson vs Eric Gray for how the game plays out except this time CPA has more speed. Field looks fast and well drained contrary to all the crap thrown out when Lausanne fell hard even having Eric Gray. The CPA Kane Patterson equivalent will be Cruz Law who should also get plenty of carries, while the FRA equivalent is Ty Clark.

Will be interesting if it follows the same script and CPA vs Boyd rematches Asher Keck and CPA. His dad was long time coach and him mom long time teacher. 

I expect closer game tonight and better performance from FRA QB. So far it seems like chalk is holding and I am interested to see if the track changes from fast to sloppy. Big boy matchup may win then. John Wayne Oliver got the better of Luke Masterson by split decision first match.

The gold ball should be contested in Murfreesboro again to split the distance, but it shall be Chattanooga. Advantage BB?

Not the game to give Ty Clark only 18 carries unless that ankle was hurt worse than people thought.