ER vs York trip to Chattanooga on the line

Chiefbigfoot

1 minute ago, MrYAIFAN said:

Yes, York is the type of football team that plays to the whistle and will hit you in the mouth. I get it people don’t like to get hit in the mouth, so let’s pull out the flags and just play flag football. York lost their composure tonight in the second tussle, but the first go around was totally uncalled for and ER should be held accountable. #48 made a clean tackle on 1 on their sideline and they didn’t like it cause again he got hit in the mouth. Proud of the York Dragons on a 13-1 season…best in school history. 

Ok. Congrats! 

1 minute ago, Classless said:

I have had two sons play for York and both played with the majority of this coaching staff. This staff would go to war for these kids and the kids before them. Just like you’re proud of your coaches that turn and yell in the stands at their own fans. (Yeah I head about that.) I am proud of ours.  I can promise you our coaching staff doesn’t condone what happened to night.   And I have heard them preach it.  When you say you HATE a program it’s kids, coaches and fanbase.  

Yeah @crow and his boyfriend @pujo have had it out against York ever since York scored that last TD at Oneida. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrYAIFAN said:

Yes, York is the type of football team that plays to the whistle and will hit you in the mouth. I get it people don’t like to get hit in the mouth, so let’s pull out the flags and just play flag football. York lost their composure tonight in the second tussle, but the first go around was totally uncalled for and ER should be held accountable. #48 made a clean tackle on 1 on their sideline and they didn’t like it cause again he got hit in the mouth. Proud of the York Dragons on a 13-1 season…best in school history. 

You mean hit out of bounds 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Runningwildbaseball said:

If you weren’t there and hadn’t watched it understandably.   Take a watch I’m not saying er were angels but go to twisting a teammate s leg after he’s on the ground is just wrong.  

I get it but here is the thing. ER has been mouthing off and acting out all year long. It’s about every game. All teams jaw back and forth but ER has to know when they are up 35-7 to not throw a punch. Doesn’t matter what the other team does. You can’t throw hands and hurt your team in the state championship game. That is just stupid on the player and there is no sugar coating it. Not saying York is not guilty of playing dirty. Again I haven’t watched it yet but regardless you have to be smarter. Hope Groves is not seriously out next Friday. I am just keeping it real. 

3 minutes ago, Classless said:

I have had two sons play for York and both played with the majority of this coaching staff. This staff would go to war for these kids and the kids before them. Just like you’re proud of your coaches that turn and yell in the stands at their own fans. (Yeah I head about that.) I am proud of ours.  I can promise you our coaching staff doesn’t condone what happened to night.   And I have heard them preach it.  When you say you HATE a program it’s kids, coaches and fanbase.  HATE sir is a strong word.  

You have to know love to know hate, I love whats right and I hate wrong, No I don't hate your parents kids or fanbase, I hate the way York conducts themselves, Its obvious they are deliberately trying to hurt someone every play. This is not MMA, 

7 minutes ago, MrYAIFAN said:

Yeah @crow and his boyfriend @pujo have had it out against York ever since York scored that last TD at Oneida. 

No I didn’t post a word about that except when others started talking about it I said I wasn’t upset about it because I expected that sort of thing from York. Good, bad or otherwise that sort of thing and what I saw tonight is just what I expect to see. I have expected it for years, that’s just what York is, again good, bad or somewhere in between. It’s no secret I’m not a York fan. It’s no secret they’re not fans of ours. I don’t hate York, just not my favorite program. Neither game this year had any bearing on that. Like I posted earlier, sure I pull against York but not because they were good this year, I’ve pulled against them all those years they sucked also. Not everyone likes every program and that’s OK. 

Show me a post where I’ve “had it out against York”? 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 2

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

I get it but here is the thing. ER has been mouthing off and acting out all year long. It’s about every game. All teams jaw back and forth but ER has to know when they are up 35-7 to not throw a punch. Doesn’t matter what the other team does. You can’t throw hands and hurt your team in the state championship game. That is just stupid on the player and there is no sugar coating it. Not saying York is not guilty of playing dirty. Again I haven’t watched it yet but regardless you have to be smarter. Hope Groves is not seriously out next Friday. I am just keeping it real. 

None of them are out. Watch the game and get back to us. 

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

He’s not out.  A lineman