Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

3 hours ago, DbCooper said:

Two weeks in a row made you a believer in ER I see……I am just keeping it real.

If you have followed these threads early on in the year I said ER and Marion were the favorites. Have maintained ER has the most talent in 2A and only Marion could match their skill. However, a blind man can see they struggled with discipline all year and at times played down to their competition. Of course Smith destroying City raised eyebrows causing many including myself to think they might run through the East. The 2nd half ER team that played Marion obviously showed up ready to play last night. ER has grown men and if they play clean football and eliminate all the false starts and show boating they will beat York. Riverside will be a handful in Chatt. I am just keeping it real 

On 11/18/2023 at 10:20 AM, GeneralForrest said:

Where is the Riverside Huntingdon thread? I have a lot to say on that one.

On 11/18/2023 at 10:44 AM, vandyfan1 said:

It got pulled :roflolk:

On 11/18/2023 at 10:45 AM, tradertwo said:

It seems to have vanished General...I'd been on it recently, went to take care of some business, and it was gone when I looked for it.

On 11/18/2023 at 12:42 PM, Tigersandcats said:

Wondering myself. Must have escalated after I went to bed last night!

@CoachT,

Coach, I'd rather see a topic get locked instead of it getting completely deleted from view.  

To me it's a bit unfair to the winning school to have a game thread deleted.  If I'm on the losing end & I dont want any "thread" evidence remaining,  all I'd have to do is show my rear end & get said topic deleted.

We use to lock topics and it was a good reminder to some , not all, but to some to remain civil. And it allows folks to see why a certain topic was locked.

Deletion is simpler but I think it's not a good precedent to set or continue. 

I'm all for throwing folks back in CoachT jail like it was in the olden days.  :smile:

2dc845ea20a4e3ff9155ba9ecb74825c.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Beagle said:

So many quoted race "Horse" on his "one of these teams is better than last year and one of them   Is worse Huntingdung by 35 !"  or something to that degree that he probably asked for it to be taken down.   Dude is a cocky turd and doesn't take well to being wrong or  called out. I actually know him although he has no idea I am me :P

He has threatened people on here before…. 

Huntingdon was another team that played like they had no sense of urgency Fri. Falling down 24-7 I was wondering if Forrest had suited up in Mustang unis. I was liek "THIS IS THE TEAM EVERYONE IS HYPING?"

I pointed out on the thread that got killed that Riverside specializes in avenging reg season losses in the playoffs.  Huntingdon, Smith, and Moore looked as if they had already started the holidays. Just awful performances.