Riverside Hosts Fairley in Semi's

@38320

39 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

I tired to look into where all their studs came from and the only one that wasn’t there last year is the RB #3 he played at Germantown last season 

Yeah weird stuff doesn’t happen every year. It’s mainly when you hear of a new coach at a school or one teams gets to winning then the transfers happen 

11 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

I was worried all week after watching a couple of practices. The intensity just wasn't there. We were so hyped up for the Milan game. It's just hard to be on top of your game every week with the schedule we've played. But to win a was championship you've got to survive those games. We played a much more physical schedule than the Panthers and it caught up with us. We were banged up. Our QB wasn't even close to 100%. Riverside was the better team Friday night. Got a lot of respect for that program. Hope yall win it all. Mustangs will be back next year. Losing a lot of great players but returning a bunch of good ones to. We'll reload and will be hard to handle in 2024.

Not a Panther, usually a bitter rival but I do pull for 'em when they aren't playing us, and even have family playing there this year. I feel that this is just Riverside's year...big dropoff when graduation comes, but after making the championship game last year with mostly Juniors, they have only one goal to be successful this go 'round. Mustangs should be boss of the region next year unless Milan and Peabody take a big step forward. 

On 11/20/2023 at 12:26 PM, Mustang1969 said:

I have no idea what happened to the thread. I didn’t see your post so go ahead and tell me and I will reply.

First I said i respect and enjoy your post. 
I believe my question was did you think Huntingdon just got out played or out coached. 

my personal opinion was the players played their butts off and I didn’t agree with the play calling. My thoughts were it all fell on the coach. I think Riverside and Huntingdon are two very even matched teams.

it was something like that if I remember correctly.