Bearden Bulldogs 2024

JournalEntry

2 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

14 coach’s, don’t know where you got 30 must’ve just made it out of nowhere, but anyway, one head coach, 13 assistants, about 6-7 student helpers, 1 athletic trainer, 1 athletic director, and 2 system athletic directors—that's about who is on the sidelines with all the players in uniform, no pads unless starting variety, very big sideline, but that’s for a reason—more players, more intimidating sideline, and obviously it’s worked since opponents hate it.

You’re not counting the daddy/trainer that hangs around and possibly coaches and possibly doesn’t? Not to mention the 9-10 handlers that hang around on the track just off the sideline (so I guess you could technically say they’re not in the sideline). 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Futbolfan2022 said:

You’re not counting the daddy/trainer that hangs around and possibly coaches and possibly doesn’t? Not to mention the 9-10 handlers that hang around on the track just off the sideline (so I guess you could technically say they’re not in the sideline). 

Those dudes on the track just off the sidelines are motivators,fixers,helpers and absolutely handlers. Only at BHS.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

It is comical because even with all of the recruits Jones is not good enough to get past the third round in a down 6A year.  I think they barely make the playoffs next year and if they do Jones will have them bounced in the first round.  He is a great cheater but average coach.  

Just my opinion and I know some of these Bearden jock sniffers on here will get all butt hurt, but I just can't see what they're doing at Bearden being sustainable.  I don't think we will see this staff/team beat Bradley or Oakland while they're at Bearden.  And anybody chucking dirt on Murvil is a bit premature.  

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Just my opinion and I know some of these Bearden jock sniffers on here will get all butt hurt, but I just can't see what they're doing at Bearden being sustainable.  I don't think we will see this staff/team beat Bradley or Oakland while they're at Bearden.  And anybody chucking dirt on Murvil is a bit premature.  

I guess to know what a jock sniffer is, you have to be a jock sniffer first?

On 11/30/2023 at 7:06 PM, Futbolfan2022 said:

Wait a minute, are you talking about Lee Smith, the owner of Triple F Knoxville, who gets paid to use his equipment from his company to track player development and stuff that happens on the field so the Bearden football team can use it in practice, and they pay him to do that, and he’s on the sidelines to make sure all of his equipment is running well, and so are some of the staff members? Is that what you’re referring to? I know you don’t know a lot, but I mean, it’s pretty common knowledge. He does it for other high schools too, but he’s not at those high schools because his son don’t play for them, so there's no reason for him to go when he can send some workers….

On 12/1/2023 at 10:27 AM, oridgecat said:

I’m glad you voiced your opinion, but Bradley? Really, I mean, you probably could’ve said Cleveland over Bradley, but I mean, before I get attacked by that one Bradley fan on this website, yes, they will be good, but they probably will not be better than Cleveland or Maryville, and definitely not Oakland.

6 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

Wait a minute, are you talking about Lee Smith, the owner of Triple F Knoxville, who gets paid to use his equipment from his company to track player development and stuff that happens on the field so the Bearden football team can use it in practice, and they pay him to do that, and he’s on the sidelines to make sure all of his equipment is running well, and so are some of the staff members? Is that what you’re referring to? I know you don’t know a lot, but I mean, it’s pretty common knowledge. He does it for other high schools too, but he’s not at those high schools because his son don’t play for them, so there's no reason for him to go when he can send some workers….

Yes. I know that Jones hired his youth league buddy who’s an SRO in Knox county to coach his oline, then ran him off so Smith could work with the oline. But because Smith is a trainer and never officially hired by Knox county they couldn’t admit he was coaching. Then after his son got hurt he stepped away and Crawford had to take over. Which just shows how chaotic Bearden is and how many handlers and whoever else just hanging around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dawgz4life said:

at fair market rate or nah?