West Tn Teams

TnHoops23

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Baller TV, who T.Lowensdale has contracted with to stream these events, is NOT CHEAP. I was quoted 45 dollars to watch from their web siteand they want you to sign at least a quarterly agreement. It's nothing but a camera on a stick, no commentary,etc. Purchase at your own risk.

Yikes! Naw, I'm out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Baller TV, who T.Lowensdale has contracted with to stream these events, is NOT CHEAP. I was quoted 45 dollars to watch from their web siteand they want you to sign at least a quarterly agreement. It's nothing but a camera on a stick, no commentary,etc. Purchase at your own risk.

Facts. It looked to be roughly triple the cost of a year of HFHS. 

1 hour ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

Facts. It looked to be roughly triple the cost of a year of HFHS. 

NFHS is about what 12 bucks a month. Have no idea what yearly rate is. The contract also made it impossible for me to broadcast my teams games. it cost me a nice chunk of change. I do NOT recommend purchasing a Baller TV subscription 

How much does it cost to watch a game at the Dynamix hoopfest in Jackson, tn
BallerTV Support - KAJ joined the chat
BallerTV Support - KAJ
Hi! Welcome to BallerTV Chat Support.
For this tournament, our options are quarterly membership or a 1-year membership which will be both paid upfront. You can check this link for our pricing page - https://support.baller.tv/hc/en-us/articles/8996313312013-Pricing-Live-Stream-Access
The above is a copy and paste from a conversation I just had with Baller TV customer service. BUYER BEWARE!
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Wow! I did not realize it had been 4 years since they lost a game in Martin... That is a pretty impressive streak. 90% of school can not go 4 weeks! Big shout out to the lady Hornets! Scrappy bunch they are! 

It is looking like DBurg is going to be a tall tree to climb. Whitehaven and Huntingdon are both good teams.

Gibson County beat Westview last year in Martin in the District Tournament. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 10:00 PM, tennesseeannouncer said:

Westview's girls take their first home loss in over four years tonight in Martin. The fact that Westview ended a 21 year relationship with Dyersburg just to see that streak go up in smoke tonight is a lot of wow. 

This is not the first year in 21 years that Westview hasn’t played Dyersburg. Get over yourself…just because Dyersburg girls are finally good again, you want to throw a fit about who will play you! 

Also, you have to remember that Westview is only returning two starters (or players with quality minutes) from last season, then you add to that a junior that sat out all last year with an ACL tear and just returned, a freshman with no high school experience trying to adjust her game to high school,  a senior with a completely blown out knee for the second straight season that’s trying to play with a brace for her senior year coming off the bench, a sophomore that just transferred there and has no experience, and another sophomore with very, very little playing time last year. I know Westview has been good for several years, but they aren’t going to be peaking right away this season and will have some losses while trying to figure out who they are. Time will tell though and they will grow, but they aren’t the same team that won back to back state championships!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sportslover88 said:

This is not the first year in 21 years that Westview hasn’t played Dyersburg. Get over yourself…just because Dyersburg girls are finally good again, you want to throw a fit about who will play you! 

Also, you have to remember that Westview is only returning two starters (or players with quality minutes) from last season, then you add to that a junior that sat out all last year with an ACL tear and just returned, a freshman with no high school experience trying to adjust her game to high school,  a senior with a completely blown out knee for the second straight season that’s trying to play with a brace for her senior year coming off the bench, a sophomore that just transferred there and has no experience, and another sophomore with very, very little playing time last year. I know Westview has been good for several years, but they aren’t going to be peaking right away this season and will have some losses while trying to figure out who they are. Time will tell though and they will grow, but they aren’t the same team that won back to back state championships!

Sounds like a lot of excuses for not wanting to play. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2023 at 9:54 AM, ManOfMillions said:

Wow! I did not realize it had been 4 years since they lost a game in Martin... That is a pretty impressive streak. 90% of school can not go 4 weeks! Big shout out to the lady Hornets! Scrappy bunch they are! 

It is looking like DBurg is going to be a tall tree to climb. Whitehaven and Huntingdon are both good teams.

Yes, that's impressive. There are a few teams that have nice home streaks. I know South Side has a long home win streak also. They aren't playing well right now so that may come to an end this season also.