Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

10 minutes ago, Booger said:

Booger had no dog in the hunt...outstandin season by Bradley...an electric football squad...

...but regardless if epatty cant own that last score by Oakland because BC had their submissioned sympathy squad in for a play or two.....Booger witness the refs bring back 3 scores by Oakland for holdin....that score could possibly have been 52 -17 

thats a smashin epatty

Booger just sayin Movie gif. Schlitzie, an actor with microcephaly, in "Freaks" sits at a table, wearing a dress, doubling over in laughter and covering his face.

Breaking news: plays get called back when someone holds!

10 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hey Oakland won the game… they dominated but to say Bradley will never be here again is a huge misunderstanding of football. Look at Oakland 2007 2006 2005…. I mean every team has a bad past if you go far enough back. Except maryville lol they just have a bad future… that anti football liberal school board they got is destroying their dynasty. 

Maryville doesn't have a problem with the school board, but if I were you I'd be more worried if my coach was coming back or not....

Edited by JSamson7

11 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Hey Oakland won the game… they dominated but to say Bradley will never be here again is a huge misunderstanding of football. Look at Oakland 2007 2006 2005…. I mean every team has a bad past if you go far enough back. Except maryville lol they just have a bad future… that anti football liberal school board they got is destroying their dynasty. 

You act like Oakland had been trash for Creasy and this run. They just have titles in 5 different decades. 

80s 1 title, 2 runners-up

90s 1 title 

00s 1 title

10s 1 titles, 1 runners-up

20s 3 titles 

They may not have Maryville’s historical resume, but they’re no slouch. 

Edited by GoPats2019
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, highangle11 said:

It seems you are living your glory days through Bradley Football! For a guy that didn’t care so much, sure posts a lot!

I literally have nothing better to do I’m on thanksgiving break. Also are you posting and driving or is your wife driving you so you can post

4 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Maryville doesn't have a problem with the school board, but if I were you I'd be more worried if my coach was coming back or not....

You know what’s good about my job being in the chemical field? When my boys start high school ball Being in the field I’m in I can move anywhere I want and put then in any program I want. I currently live in Bradley so that’s why I’m rooting for this team. I’ve always admired maryville. Quarles isn’t a gauranteed fox for that program you need athleticism too… Alcoa is currently pulling all the talent

4 minutes ago, Booger said:

Breaking news: teams get scored on when they put their sympathy squads on the field

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Oakland should have won by 3-4 more scores.  This game was never really in doubt.  Bradley Central's store bought team couldn't even get it done against the Patriots.  

I'll bet Riverdale would have beaten them if they had played also.  

Rutherford County is that strong this year.

1 minute ago, Bradleysports23 said:

You know what’s good about my job being in the chemical field? When my boys start high school ball Being in the field I’m in I can move anywhere I want and put then in any program I want. I currently live in Bradley so that’s why I’m rooting for this team. I’ve always admired maryville. Quarles isn’t a gauranteed fox for that program you need athleticism too… Alcoa is currently pulling all the talent

Yet their best team in years couldn't beat the worst Maryville team in the last 30 years.

What I meant was BC's coach retiring after this year, we'll see...

3 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

This guy- funny!

6 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland should have won by 3-4 more scores.  This game was never really in doubt.  Bradley Central's store bought team couldn't even get it done against the Patriots.  

I'll bet Riverdale would have beaten them if they had played also.  

Rutherford County is that strong this year.

Are you joshing or being serious? Bet you can ask some Oakland fans if there hairs stood up when it got tied.

26 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

You just parrot what you read on here from Barney Sox errr Chicken Little. You know you are a one hit wonder and things will be back to normal next season except for the fact we are charging BCHS fans $8 to park at Maryville.