Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

33 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Oakland should have won by 3-4 more scores.  This game was never really in doubt.  Bradley Central's store bought team couldn't even get it done against the Patriots.  

I'll bet Riverdale would have beaten them if they had played also.  

Rutherford County is that strong this year.

Once again, someone shows how little they know, Bradley's team was pretty much home grown with 2 exceptions.  Kaleb Martin and Boo Carter.

Oh, BTW your great RB was a "storebought" player as well, coming from Red Bank and Boo Carters Cousin. 

21 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Barney decided to take his red & black tinted glasses off and see things for how they really are. The problem isn't with the school board, it's the non Maryville folks making un Maryville like decisions. 

Which lot are you working for the Bradley game? $8 (gotta make up for two trips to Bradley)

Edited by Red Rebels

18 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

In football… sure… how many WORLD titles does Brentwood hold in anything? Name one sport Brentwood has a WORLD title in… Cleveland has national #1 and world number 1 in wrestling. This year actually. Bradley’s wrestling titles probably tripples brentwoods football titles. Apples and oranges but you said “titles” so that’s very very false… not even remotely close. 

Wrestling awards 2 state titles (dual and traditional) and since when do we start lumping individual champions from other sports into football team title conversations?

If you want to bring up wrestling, we can do that but you definitely won't win a wrestling debate with me. Wrestling has 2 team titles up for grabs every year (dual and traditional). As much as I like and respect both programs, most of their titles came post split and when you're winning/competing for 2 per year the odds of stacking them up increase. 

Edited by JSamson7

2 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Just like I don't talk about injuries on here, I dont air my

Which lot are you working for the Bradley game? $8 (gotta make up for two trips to Bradley)

Not sure what you mean about injuries, but I don't charge people to park for games. If someone wants a free spot off South Magnolia, they can contact me anytime. 

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Wrestling awards 2 state titles (dual and traditional) and since when do we start lumping individual champions from other into team title conversations?

If you want to bring up wrestling, we can do that but you definitely won't win a wrestling debate with me. Wrestling has 2 team titles up for grabs every year (dual and traditional). As much as I like and respect both programs, most of their titles came post split and when you're winning/competing for 2 per year the odds of stacking them up increase. 

Of course! A football chat turns into a wrestling thing in East TN! 

Rest folks there’s always next year

19 minutes ago, highangle11 said:

I agree! Charge Bradley fans every game to park next year. Cowardly to do that when it’s literally miles away!

Tell that to every school in East Tennessee. I have had to pay to park at all schools for years. Course Maryville is going to charge twice what Bradley does.

Maybe we should do that back. Charge what the visiting team charges us at their place. :D

8 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

Wrestling awards 2 state titles (dual and traditional) and since when do we start lumping individual champions from other into team title conversations?

Ok all you explain the titles. Bradley has 14 dual state titles which is TSSAA all time record. 

19 minutes ago, highangle11 said:

Oakland beat Blackman in the 8th grade game! Maybe I got bad information, I stand corrected. 

heard he was a douche nonetheless 

Same Coach is still there... a lot of people didn't don't like him because he is not running his programs the same way every other program in the state does. Don't like the go for it on 4th and onside kicks....Can't argue with stats and numbers/odds...  He did get rid of nearly all the staff at the high school level, which some folks didn't like. They hired some back this year.... He's not do it the way everyon else does it kinda coach... I have had the opportunity to get to know him a little better than some folks and he is a pretty good dude. 

Edited by Blaze45