Oakland @ Bradley Central (take 2)

jhawk23

51 minutes ago, alt1958b said:

One thing the Stats don't show is Boo's 46-yard KO return.

And after that Oakland kicked out of bounds or onsides every time.  

But next year all the Tennessee fans in Oakland will be cheering for him and bragging about how good he is, I bet. :D

I hope to see Morris join him. The kid is the real deal and a SEC RB. I am just keeping it real

9 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

What I witnessed tonight wasn’t expected. I thought Bradley would have played them a lot closer but it wasn’t really as close as the final score made it. Oakland was not impressed with Boo Carter. Great season Bears! Nothing to be ashamed of. Just haven’t been here before and Oakland has. To be the man you gotta beat the man and tonight you just didn’t have the gas to do it. Btw ole Morris looks good in that Patriots uniform. I am just keeping it real

indeed TB indeed....not only did the ole red banker look good in that oakland clothin.....he performed well in it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

38 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

UT folk might want to keep an eye on Craig Tutt as well, who holds a UT offer, has a chance to be as good of a DB as Woodi Washington was here

MTF yall better slow down or taxes is about to go up in the community, somebody has to pay for the extra trophy cases.

As for the game hats off to Oakland and Bc for giving us what we wanted, this was build from the beginning of the season,  I personally eye rolled at first cause them guys from 825 run region 1 and 2 and Bc proved me wrong, Boo is better than advertised, Martin, Rodgers and tito are legit, Bc shouldn't hang their heads, most knew it was going to take a herculean effort to take down Goliath. From my understanding this was the best year for now to take out Oakland, Bc announcers said this team was basically juniors and sophomores 

2 minutes ago, StarBright87 said:

MTF yall better slow down or taxes is about to go up in the community, somebody has to pay for the extra trophy cases.

As for the game hats off to Oakland and Bc for giving us what we wanted, this was build from the beginning of the season,  I personally eye rolled at first cause them guys from 825 run region 1 and 2 and Bc proved me wrong, Boo is better than advertised, Martin, Rodgers and tito are legit, Bc shouldn't hang their heads, most knew it was going to take a herculean effort to take down Goliath. From my understanding this was the best year for now to take out Oakland, Bc announcers said this team was basically juniors and sophomores 

If they need the space, I'll hold onto a few of them.

I wouldn't call Oakland a young team bc we have alot of great seniors like Hewitt, Riggs, Smith, Ellison, Taylor and a bunch of others that contribute. That said, this team did have a very 2017 feel that you better get them this year bc there were alot of guys making plays on that field last night that are coming back

• Like 1

4 hours ago, alt1958b said:

I have paid a fee at EVERY game I have attended at Maryville. Ferragut is the only one i have gone to that I did not pay.

You must park at the stone church. I’ve done PSA’s on Coach T for years telling people where to park for free at MHS. The only problem I have with Bradley is they wave you in this fenced in campus and at the very top of the lot is a pay gate. Never paid at Cleveland, WB, Heritage, West, Farragut, Bearden, LC, Alcoa, Halls, Jeff Co., D-B, Greeneville, Oakland, Hardin Valley, Fulton, Sevier Co. McMinn Co., Mo West @ Mo-East. Rhea Co…