Riverside vs ER State Championship Showdown

vandyfan1

1 minute ago, copacanobra said:

I’d still say he was the best rb.  25 was good and I liked the way he played, but I don’t think he’s more talented.  He was just on the better team 

More yards, ypg, and td’s. Going against 3 guys on ER defense with Power 5 offers while dealing with a nagging injury all year.  And did a great job at Linebacker stopping Isaiah many times. If I had to pick a player for my HS team Ill take #25 all day 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Talent doesn’t equate to being good just look at 2 for ER there were 5 better players on the field yet he’s going to Kentucky 

Huge props to ER coaches for getting these guys in the right camps and getting them recognition because most these “power 5” guys for ER would look so average at top public and solid private programs.. If they enrolled at East Nashville, Alcoa, Pearl, Maryville, Oakland, Lipscomb, Baylor I could go on and on. They would look like average or slightly above. 

7 minutes ago, HonkyNinja12 said:

More yards, ypg, and td’s. Going against 3 guys on ER defense with Power 5 offers while dealing with a nagging injury all year.  And did a great job at Linebacker stopping Isaiah many times. If I had to pick a player for my HS team Ill take #25 all day 

That’s fine lol he’s a great player for sure