For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

11 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Have you seen the studs that have come out of Huntingdon?  Look them up year in and year out. They have legit athletes out there. I’m sure they are like the rest of us.. they lose some kids and gain some kids. That’s the way it goes. 

I think Huntingdon has gained 2 kids in the last 8 or so years. One moved out in 6th grade and moved back in. The other moved in when school started last year and sat until he was eligible.(8th game I believe) The rest are home grown boys. We rarely gain any. 

9 minutes ago, piratepete said:

He’s a stupid troll because his team never beat and probably won’t beat south Pitt and he still hasn’t accepted it yet. But if you guys haven’t heard, Roy said that stone man has a great game plan and that comer man is 0-2 against south Pitt and nothing will change and he’ll be 0-3, You Think Im Joking But I’m Not!

Your full of mess if you think im falling for this Roy said mess. I guarantee that Tower man, that Towner man, and the rest of the people from South Pitt  will be real mad if you say that you saw Roy at ronnies red eye or foodland and talked to him. Even them jailhouse fellers and them out in the firey gizzard no better than that. The weather man said it would rain tomorrow, so if you want to help the Pirates you need to see if that Stone man will let you try to keep his balls from being wet and cold if you can or PowerP and Pegleg need to drop you out of that airplane on your head, and you no i ain't joking neither.

1 minute ago, Waker said:

I think Huntingdon has gained 2 kids in the last 8 or so years. One moved out in 6th grade and moved back in. The other moved in when school started last year and sat until he was eligible.(8th game I believe) The rest are home grown boys. We rarely gain any. 

Football factory in the genes then because y’all are always in the hunt.i believe several have went on to UT as well. 

14 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Have you seen the studs that have come out of Huntingdon?  Look them up year in and year out. They have legit athletes out there. I’m sure they are like the rest of us.. they lose some kids and gain some kids. That’s the way it goes. 

Is this crazy dude from Huntingdon? Funny story their best player Chris Donald used to tell folks about getting money everytime he scored touchdowns when he played there. Guess they ran out of cash to pay other recruits after paying for all his touchdowns from his playing days. I am just keeping it real

1 minute ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Is this crazy dude from Huntingdon? Funny story their best player Chris Donald used to tell folks about getting money everytime he scored touchdowns when he played there. Guess they ran out of cash to pay other recruits after paying for all his touchdowns from his playing days. I am just keeping it real

Come on man. That ain’t keeping it real. He did however score a bunch of TDs in his day. He trains some kids from Huntingdon these days and is a good dude. 

9 minutes ago, Waker said:

Come on man. That ain’t keeping it real. He did however score a bunch of TDs in his day. He trains some kids from Huntingdon these days and is a good dude. 

Great dude no doubt about it. Knoxville was just too much of a party town for him. I had some blame in it a few nights on the strip that may or may not have included him. He probably should have left the state and got away from idiots like me that crowned him the next Al Wilson but that comes with the territory as a 5 star homegrown stud. Don’t be naive kinfolk. Yes that many touchdowns in small towns come with benefits. Real recognize real. Loose lips sinks ships. I will always keep it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

35 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

You’re right I agree but as of now they’re playing basketball. 

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Your full of mess if you think im falling for this Roy said mess. I guarantee that Tower man, that Towner man, and the rest of the people from South Pitt  will be real mad if you say that you saw Roy at ronnies red eye or foodland and talked to him. Even them jailhouse fellers and them out in the firey gizzard no better than that. The weather man said it would rain tomorrow, so if you want to help the Pirates you need to see if that Stone man will let you try to keep his balls from being wet and cold if you can or PowerP and Pegleg need to drop you out of that airplane on your head, and you no i ain't joking neither.

I guess I’m “full of mess” sp will win. 

38 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Worked with Chris at the RR in Chatt for a couple years darn good guy!!!