For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

Just now, Deeper said:

That first down try lost a few inches.  The first down was a gift from the referee who spotted the ball.  It takes a special kind of grown man to intentionally cheat an entire frickin football team of high school kids like that.  

All anyone in the west has to do is bid and win it. Apparently everyone west of Nashville is to broke, doesn’t care or both. I’d be fine with a drive to the west for a championship weekend if we were to get there. People act like a drive across Tennessee is a week long trek, this ain’t Texas :lol:

3 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

I understand the location issues for some schools but I've played at the stadiums at MTSU, Vandy, and Austin Peay. I recently attended Chattanooga vs Furman and thought that Finley was an excellent venue. It's better than the 3 I mentioned but that's just one man's opinion. It would be cool to see a rotation of venues but doubt that ever happens. 

Hopefully once the titans stadium is built it will be moved to Nashville and into an NFL stadium like a lot of states do. 

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

I understand the location issues for some schools but I've played at the stadiums at MTSU, Vandy, and Austin Peay. I recently attended Chattanooga vs Furman and thought the Finley was an excellent venue. It's better than the 3 I mentioned but that's just one man's opinion. It would be cool to see a rotation of venues but doubt that ever happens. 

The field was terrible at Murfreesboro, but not why I didn't like it being there. The atmosphere generated by those in charge there was terrible...I got the feeling that it was a monumental headache for them and they'd rather not have hosted the games. It really should be celebrated for every team to get there, not that it was an obligation that they'd rather not have.

• Upvote 1

Just now, crow said:

All anyone in the west has to do is bid and win it. Apparently everyone west of Nashville is to broke, doesn’t care or both. I’d be fine with a drive to the west for a championship weekend if we were to get there. People act like a drive across Tennessee is a week long trek, this ain’t Texas :lol:

No its not a week long trek.  It is 3-5 hours.  That's a whole lot further than S.P. traveled today.  It's easy to act like that far is no big deal when you are the one with it in your back yard.  Moron.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeper said:

No its not a week long trek.  It is 3-5 hours.  That's a whole lot further than S.P. traveled today.  It's easy to act like that far is no big deal when you are the one with it in your back yard.  Moron.

Easy snowflake, Chattanooga is nearly 3 hours for me as well, dumb arse.