For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

To Big Cornbread and  all his SP rubbing buddies!  Great season and great championship win, the recruiting definitely paid off!  Pretty sad that we have to worry about cheating at the high school level.  Y’all boys cheat more than any school in the state.  You’ve done it for years and will continue to do it.  You can’t deny it either when you were on probation for it.  For those that think I’m just blowing smoke, all it takes is a simple google search.  Ought to be ashamed.  How can you be proud to even hoist that gold ball.  Undeserving for sure!  I think it’s BS that you were even allowed to play the last two or three years and have a chance at the gold ball.   You should have had a 4 year playoff ban. Period!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the only fair way to weed out all of the players that were recruited, housing paid for, or whatever the case may have been.  But naw, you’re south Pitt, you get a darn slap on the wrist by just losing a few practices.  Come on, give me a break!   Take you new trophy and your new rings with asterisks and shove it!  Cheaters!

5 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

To Big Cornbread and  all his SP rubbing buddies!  Great season and great championship win, the recruiting definitely paid off!  Pretty sad that we have to worry about cheating at the high school level.  Y’all boys cheat more than any school in the state.  You’ve done it for years and will continue to do it.  You can’t deny it either when you were on probation for it.  For those that think I’m just blowing smoke, all it takes is a simple google search.  Ought to be ashamed.  How can you be proud to even hoist that gold ball.  Undeserving for sure!  I think it’s BS that you were even allowed to play the last two or three years and have a chance at the gold ball.   You should have had a 4 year playoff ban. Period!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the only fair way to weed out all of the players that were recruited, housing paid for, or whatever the case may have been.  But naw, you’re south Pitt, you get a darn slap on the wrist by just losing a few practices.  Come on, give me a break!   Take you new trophy and your new rings with asterisks and shove it!  Cheaters!

Lol

43 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

41 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Would you like some cheese with your whine*

46 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

FB_IMG_1701556181128.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, powerp said:

I am still really impressed at what transpired after Kam went out. Fundamentals win games. Nothing fancy. Hat on a hat. You know it’s coming can you stop it??

They really didn’t block it that well. McKenzie was hitting Farrior in the hole a lot, he just refused to go down. Really impressive performance by him in the 4th quarter. 

15 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Don’t feed the trolls kinfolks. Congrats to South Pitt on the W yesterday. With 30 plus Freshman & Sophomores out of a team with 50 or less you guys should be fun to watch again next year. I am just keeping it real

Not trolling when it’s the truth!  That’s keeping it real.  Keep feeding the recruits!  Keep paying for housing!  Keep cheating!  

55 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Not trolling when it’s the truth!  That’s keeping it real.  Keep feeding the recruits!  Keep paying for housing!  Keep cheating!  

Kept up with South Pitt for a while. They have gotten some transfers last few years no doubt about it but so has every other school in the Chattanooga area. How come your not on Bradley Countys threads calling them cheaters for Boo Carter going there?  Duane Morris to Oakland. I could list kids that switched schools in the tri state area and across the state all day long Troll. You are not trying to hear that though. Ultimately you’re jealous that your school doesn’t attract kids or families. I am just keeping it real. 

Edited by TyroneBiggums
  • Upvote 1