For the Gold Ball Mckenzie vs S. Pitt

RedRebelman

11 minutes ago, TheCountian said:

Still being on probation isn’t hardly knocking the dust off there pal.  Just saying….

Well they took care of that last year when they constructed the "student family guest housing" at an undisclosed location high above the town with beautiful views of the river. The address is only known to a few, but if someone were as concerned as you are, they might look at 35.024, - 85.707.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The refs blew the whistle almost every time down the floor. It made it very hard to watch. Hopefully they will never ref a 7aaa game again.
    • This is all fun for me. Love the trash talk. I can dish it out and I can take it. Part of it. But Treys success is not gonna be by me. His mother nor I pressure him to do this at this level. We do however when he goes to practice push him to take it serious and get the most out of it while he’s there. We have learned a lot since he started when he turned 4. Kid loves it and hates to lose. I ask him if he wants to go to Tulsa every year up to him and he says yes. He trains hard and those tourneys are fun for him. This journey we are on has created a lot of friends and met some great people and went to places he would have never went. But me wanting to live through him is not true at all. But I am addicted to wrestling with him. Love it and love being there daily. That’s where his friends are. So what people think of me has nothing to do with him. But I didn’t know if u had an issue with me since that post or two especially since I see you at tournaments watching Dillan. 
    • Agreed!  WC will refocus and win on Saturday!!
    • Upperman outplayed and out coached WC. Both teams will still make it to Murfreesboro. Let’s do it one more time in the finals next week!!
    • Sometimes a loss is the best thing that can happen to you! Its been awhile since wc lost a game. Time to refocus.