Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

After watching the game Friday at G-Vegas, I’m inclined to grab a couple of milk jugs and Bb’s and head on down to Chattanooga Friday night. I’m stealing that by the way. Way louder than cowbells and less expensive. I can’t wait to try them out next season on some BD fans. Good luck Bees. Let’s keep that Gold ball in the East! Continuing the prayers too.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

After watching the game Friday at G-Vegas, I’m inclined to grab a couple of milk jugs and Bb’s and head on down to Chattanooga Friday night. I’m stealing that by the way. Way louder than cowbells and less expensive. I can’t wait to try them out next season on some BD fans. Good luck Bees. Let’s keep that Gold ball in the East! Continuing the prayers too.

Thanks brother

6 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Prayers for JT family and the bees…Extra motivation for yall to bring it. We got one who in the hospital fighting for his life coming back from school who graduated last year. Everyone has had #6 or Jayden somewhere on their body. Both programs are hurting

Prayers for that young man Jayden. Tragedy has a way of bringing all of us together to unite for a cause greater than winning a game. 

• Like 3

2 things that surprise me looking at each rooster via another website. 1. How big PC is.  Lots of size on the trenches. Makes the tean speed even more effective. More size than I remember them having in the past. 2. How young UHS is. QB, RB, top 2 WR, the LB group and most of the lineman are all coming back. That sophomore group is absolutely loaded. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan
Spell

12 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

2 things that surprise me looking at each rooster via another website. 1. How big PC is.  Lots of size on the trenches. Makes the tean speed even more effective. More size than I remember them having in the past. 2. How young UHS is. QB, RB, top 2 WR, the LB group and most of the lineman are all coming back. That sophomore group is absolutely loaded. 

PC is basically the 4A version of Oakland

I like Upperman and have enjoyed keeping up with their run and I hate to say it but this Pearl team isn't Macon or Smith county they dont have any weaknesses or holes they have size and speed at every position. IMO which has been known to be wrong lol they cant keep Pearl out of the endzone with big splash plays if even they have some success running the ball trying to control clock. 35-14 Pearl hoisting the gold ball. 

Edited by HonkyNinja12