Pearl Cohn vs Upperman

Volsfan52

Upperman had a great year. Played PC as good as you could’ve hoped for. I know Uppermans fans don’t want to hear this but you were going to almost have to play the perfect game to beat PC. The difference in size and speed was glaring. Nothing to be ashamed of though. Heck of a year and I expect Caine to build off of this one. I am just keeping it real 

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Re-watching the game I don’t think people understand how heavy it was raining. 

I don't believe so either, I know because I was out there for 8+hours on the sideline lol. I was pumped to get some of the celebration shots I got. Upperman will be back, Caine is a great Coach, he knew he needed to try to break the rhythm of PC Offense. Check out the photos here  https://615preps.com/2023/12/02/gallery-pearl-cohn-vs-upperman/ 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

They know man! After every first down someone from upperman was on the ground…smh

So you’re saying our kids faked it but yours didn’t?  Now that’s a class act right there bro. You definitely repping now ain’t ya?  We have one with a broken arm/collarbone but I guess that’s a fake injury. I’ve kept quiet about some things that happened because it’s all a part of the game but do not say another word about our young men out there on the field and I’ll give you and yours the same courtesy. 

10 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Upperman had a great year. Played PC as good as you could’ve hoped for. I know Uppermans fans don’t want to hear this but you were going to almost have to play the perfect game to beat PC. The difference in size and speed was glaring. Nothing to be ashamed of though. Heck of a year and I expect Caine to build off of this one. I am just keeping it real 

We knew going in we were the underdogs. PC had more athleticism and more speed across the board but these kids are gritty and we are not without talent. So it was a four quarter fight. By the way I’ve watched the replay of the 2 point conversion and it was good. But on the field it was called no good and the rest is history. No crying about it. The best team won. End of story. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

With #8, #21,#10,#13,#23 all back.....I could see UHS be in the finals again next year. 

Would love to see a Macon vs Upperman final. I think it is possible now that Macon is switching districts and wouldn't meet till the finals. 

I will still go on record sating those Boarder twins are the fastest 2 players we seen all season. 

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

18 minutes ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

With #8, #21,#10,#13,#23 all back.....I could see UHS be in the finals again next year. 

Would love to see a Macon vs Upperman final. I think it is possible now that Macon is switching districts and wouldn't meet till the finals. 

I will still go on record sating those Boarder twins are the fastest 2 players we seen all season. 

What does the new alignment look like for 4 - 4A?

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

So you’re saying our kids faked it but yours didn’t?  Now that’s a class act right there bro. You definitely repping now ain’t ya?  We have one with a broken arm/collarbone but I guess that’s a fake injury. I’ve kept quiet about some things that happened because it’s all a part of the game but do not say another word about our young men out there on the field and I’ll give you and yours the same courtesy. 

I am a fan of neither team. And there was a big difference in the player that hurt his arm and all the fake cramps. You do what you gotta do to slow the game down. I guess doesn’t mean as a fan we have to like it. A couple of those lineman definitely are not in a theater class, but at least they plaed on Saturday to get to fake a cramp, the majority of us posters can never say we’ve done that. (play interstate championship football game.)

1 hour ago, UpperCumberlandMan said:

By the time Macon moves west the Borders boys will be gone and Macon will be a 3-7 program again. Realignment won’t happen until 2025-26