2024 2A Offseason.

Chiefbigfoot

2 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

East side is between ER and winner between City & Marion. Smith lost the house and so did York.  West side is Milan or Fairley. Adamsville is dark horse. Huntingdon seems to always choke so I would have them outside my Top 5. I am just keeping it real

I understand your position on Huntingdon but they are bound to break through soon lol.  They will definitely be a top 5 team next season.  They lost a good senior group but have a really good junior class and lots of talented underclassman.  Mustangs aren’t going anywhere, they will be in the mix for years to come.  Milan lost a lot of talented players.  I would have Trenton pretty high on my list next season.  I 

7 hours ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

Predictions and Rankings

Mr. Football - Isaiah Groves

1. East Robertson

2. Huntingdon

3. Marion Co

4. Milan

5. Adamsville

6. Smith Co

7. York

8. Hampton

9. Mt Pleasant

10. Fairley

was a wonderful season, looking forward to next. Good luck to everyone.

South Greene should be the top team in region 1, I'd also keep an eye on Eagleton. Think its Bledsoe in region 2.

10 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

East side is between ER and winner between City & Marion. Smith lost the house and so did York.  West side is Milan or Fairley. Adamsville is dark horse. Huntingdon seems to always choke so I would have them outside my Top 5. I am just keeping it real

I agree.Huntingdon has let me down every year in the picks also.

On 12/2/2023 at 8:04 PM, Chiefbigfoot said:

Predictions and Rankings

Mr. Football - Isaiah Groves

1. East Robertson

2. Huntingdon

3. Marion Co

4. Milan

5. Adamsville

6. Smith Co

7. York

8. Hampton

9. Mt Pleasant

10. Fairley

was a wonderful season, looking forward to next. Good luck to everyone.

Peabody beat adamsville and Loretto and York was no better than Loretto.  They did it with I think 2 senior starters and the kicker being a senior. The majority of the team was sophomores….

12 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

you're a walking cliche. way to step out on a limb

6 Study Tips for the GED Test

1-Change Your Mindset. Learning doesn't happen to you; it happens IN you. 

2-Develop Curiosity. Don't just take everything you read or hear at face value. 

3-Make Connections. 

4-Make it Personal. 

5-Boost Your Memory. 

6-Create a Study Space.

*Once all steps have been completed repeat steps 1 through 6 until completion of your GED certification.*

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TyroneBiggums said:
6 Study Tips for the GED Test

1-Change Your Mindset. Learning doesn't happen to you; it happens IN you. 

2-Develop Curiosity. Don't just take everything you read or hear at face value. 

3-Make Connections. 

4-Make it Personal. 

5-Boost Your Memory. 

6-Create a Study Space.

*Once all steps have been completed repeat steps 1 through 6 until completion of your GED certification.*

02c2cdbc-b72f-45cd-9a28-c37f4d8bdbc4_tex

• Like 1