Grace Christian Head Coach Opening

SheriffofRedRock

1 hour ago, Booger said:

you better come back outta the shadows Pride and get that Viper Ranglin Karns Baptist committee members back in line....Pride been repeatin that last sentence too much

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

This will be #4 since 2006. The Rusty experiment lasted 4 years, this one went 3 stints. Rusty was an odd cat but he could coach. We’ll get a good one this time. Got a really solid AD in place and a Head of School that wants to win. Stay tuned, Boog. Hope you wine drankin’ Catholics on Vermont Ave  get back to winning too. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Call McCamey back. The man did win over there. He ran a pretty good offense that works well for that size program. The man went through a lot dealing with the loss of his son and pretty sure that would take a toll on anyone.

He has told me he has interest in possibly coaching again. He did not mention anywhere specific. I doubt he would repeat the GCA experience. A lot of memories and emotions there for him. 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, crow said:

He has told me he has interest in possibly coaching again. He did not mention anywhere specific. I doubt he would repeat the GCA experience. A lot of memories and emotions there for him. 

I went and watched them his last two years and at the time I wasn't impressed with his offense after being used to watching Maryville all those years blister teams when GQ was there. As time has gone on I've actually watched a couple of teams do the same with his offense and I was pretty impressed. Last year I watched Lenior City just destroy Heritage when the coach they ran off was running that. I also watched MTCU in the state championship game look like a road grader busting one big play after another. I know a lot of people would laugh about this from Maryville but we have the right people in place to do that to prefection. Our offense has great players but gets bogged down very easy on a costly penalty or just a hambone offensive call. Anyways McCamey would make someone a good O.C. in my opinion.

11 hours ago, gcapride said:

This will be #4 since 2006. The Rusty experiment lasted 4 years, this one went 3 stints. Rusty was an odd cat but he could coach. We’ll get a good one this time. Got a really solid AD in place and a Head of School that wants to win. Stay tuned, Boog. Hope you wine drankin’ Catholics on Vermont Ave  get back to winning too. 

You call Coach Bradley an odd cat, l say you and your GCA  past and present are odd cats. 

22 hours ago, gcapride said:

best of luck

Booger just sayin :thumb: