Jeff Miner steps down at HVA

JournalEntry

33 minutes ago, dogbull495 said:

Who will apply for this job? Could be a good job with the right person.

Been waiting 20 years for the right person so far. This place is the birthing child of Karns and Farragut but it definitely looks like Karns is the mother of this place. I'm working on something right now called the Dumpster Fires of East Tennessee Football and will put it out here like I do Barney's Favorites in a couple of day's.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dogbull495 said:

Who will apply for this job? Could be a good job with the right person.

this has to be the worst job to come open in east tennesseee so far. sandwiched in between all the privates, farragut, oak ridge and now the recruiting machin bearden. and 6a right? are they in the northern 6 a region or the one with bradley?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

This seems more true each day with all the news coming from the valley

If they would remove the silly “Valley boys” Vandy saying from the locker room they might attack a decent coach. 
Kids might not be as eager to bolt if they move away from that 1980’s wing t and spread it out 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, footballfan007 said:

If they would remove the silly “Valley boys” Vandy saying from the locker room they might attack a decent coach. 
Kids might not be as eager to bolt if they move away from that 1980’s wing t and spread it out 

I would say its more than just offensive scheme being the issue there. Oakland runs the same offense and they clearly have success.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SheriffofRedRock said:

I think so, but I am not 100% sure. Just look up the dates of the gas leak articles and the 5starpreps article of his hiring

He had a 100-48 record. That's probably 3 years or more. Don't keep up with baseball. More than likely Speas hired him. A lot of people trying to prop up Speas. A lot of coaches get out when the principal that hired them is no longer the principal. 

1 minute ago, BigTime1950 said:

He had a 100-48 record. That's probably 3 years or more. Don't keep up with baseball. More than likely Speas hired him. A lot of people trying to prop up Speas. A lot of coaches get out when the principal that hired them is no longer the principal. 

What does hiring him or not have to do with it. You obviously have a problem with Speas yourself. No one expects a person to do what that coach did. The dumpster fire is more than the baseball coach. Take your personal stuff elsewhere