Basketbrawl

Hadmatter

2 hours ago, Dirtyt26 said:

If the refs and A.D Would of done there job none of this would've happened.  It would of been prevented in the 3rd period. But after a parent harrasing a kid on the court, a father had enuff. While the police officer and everybody in the gym seen a oakdale parent walk around the gym into the stands. Which should of been prevented, moments later the fight took place.  Too many idiots in one gym

A GB parent was harrasing a Oakdale player?

16 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

I watched this fight between Oakdale Eagles and Greenback Cherokees. The guy in the red shirt would not win this fight. I guarantee it. It would not happen. He was too old to win this fight. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

You can message CoachT.  He can change your name from Guru to Obvious.   You think im joking but im not.  ;)

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You can message CoachT.  He can change your name from Guru to Obvious.   You think im joking but im not.  ;)

He could also change it to Captain Kangaroo. 

Just wondering...let's say that someone has him blocked because everything he posts is redundant, stupid, and just to elicit negative replies. If he were to change his moniker, would he still be blocked? Asking for a friend:D.

38 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

He could also change it to Captain Kangaroo. 

Just wondering...let's say that someone has him blocked because everything he posts is redundant, stupid, and just to elicit negative replies. If he were to change his moniker, would he still be blocked? Asking for a friend:D.

Now what did Captain Kangaroo ever do to you?  :)

I would say yes to your question.