AE job open

OrangePylon

Well, the first thing you have to do when anyone takes this job is build up your youth, so Aloca and Knoxville Catholic can stop taking all the youth players like they’ve been doing for a while, absolutely draining Austin East along with other schools. Once you get past the youth, then you have to get up to middle school and stop your players from going to Powell, Bearden, West, and Central for some reason, along with other schools; however, I don’t think that will ever stop unless they can find a really good coach. I mean, Coach Jones from Bearden can’t even stop his middle school from getting drained out from schools like Catholic West and Alcoa. although he has really made a difference.

3 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Well, the first thing you have to do when anyone takes this job is build up your youth, so Aloca and Knoxville Catholic can stop taking all the youth players like they’ve been doing for a while, absolutely draining Austin East along with other schools. Once you get past the youth, then you have to get up to middle school and stop your players from going to Powell, Bearden, West, and Central for some reason, along with other schools; however, I don’t think that will ever stop unless they can find a really good coach. I mean, Coach Jones from Bearden can’t even stop his middle school from getting drained out from schools like Catholic West and Alcoa. although he has really made a difference.

What middle school are you talking about that Bearden is loosing so many players from.

15 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

Bearden middle…?

I knew you really didn't know what you were talking about. But l thought l would give you a chance at guessing the answer first. The question mark tells all. Go to Bearden Middle at 3:45 and see which direction all of the busses go. They go east. BHS is west. There are also busses there from Emerald youth center, Wesley House, and others. Probably 90% of BMS students are not zoned for BHS. Name the middle school that is east of BMS all the way to UT Campus. There is not one. There used to be Tyson Jr High but it's been closed for years. BHS gets fed students from West Valley and maybe some from CBMS. BMS mainly feeds into West High School and some other High Schools.

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

I knew you really didn't know what you were talking about. But l thought l would give you a chance at guessing the answer first. The question mark tells all. Go to Bearden Middle at 3:45 and see which direction all of the busses go. They go east. BHS is west. There are also busses there from Emerald youth center, Wesley House, and others. Probably 90% of BMS students are not zoned for BHS. Name the middle school that is east of BMS all the way to UT Campus. There is not one. There used to be Tyson Jr High but it's been closed for years. BHS gets fed students from West Valley and maybe some from CBMS. BMS mainly feeds into West High School and some other High Schools.

OK, I know you don’t know what you’re talking about, but there is no football program at West Valley or CBMS, so they play at Bearden Middle because Bearden High pays for it, and in fact, CBMS and West Valley make up the majority of the football team, so when I say “Bearden Middle," I mean the football team that has players from West Valley and CBMS. So yes, mainly all the kids go to Greer middle or zone for West only a little bit or zone, but I’m talking about the football team, which has players from West Valley and CBMS. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

OK, I know you don’t know what you’re talking about, but there is no football program at West Valley or CBMS, so they play at Bearden Middle because Bearden High pays for it, and in fact, CBMS and West Valley make up the majority of the football team, so when I say “Bearden Middle," I mean the football team that has players from West Valley and CBMS. So yes, mainly all the kids go to Greer middle or zone for West only a little bit or zone, but I’m talking about the football team, which has players from West Valley and CBMS. 

And as well most of the Bearden middle school kids whom are zoned for West play middle school football for West, MAC West rebels.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Elias287 said:

That was a good recovery Big E, but you said it all by saying Bearden Middle? By the way where is this Greer Middle?

19 hours ago, Elias287 said:

Bearden high pays for bearden middle football?

• Like 1