Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

30 minutes ago, BobCorker said:

Coincidence that Max Norman beat their superstar on Sept 23rd in their gym and then Coach Knox asks them to get a dual two days later? Sounds like Knox was a little butt hurt.  Isn't that a little late to be changing the schedule when they have flights booked for their out of state travel?  I suspect there is a lot more to the story than a text at the end of Sept.  

Also, what happened to the Cleveland vs Lake Highland Prep dual that was on Cleveland's schedule they released this year? 

You are right Max did beat Logan… but follow the bouncing ball for a second. I’m talking a team dual. :)

And as far as the Lake Highland dual. More to that than I can share. 

But back to the dual offer. Rex couldn’t even respond back???? Get outta here… lol

But Knox being butthurt??? I’d say more motivated! Look at my prediction we gave you the Logan/Max match. Lol

Edited by TheTreyB

On 1/19/2024 at 6:45 PM, TheTreyB said:

God you have no clue. And I can’t believe I’m fussing with someone named Cobrakid8 hahahahahahahaha

Just started looking at this thread. This guy laughs a lot. Like a mad scientist or an evil mastermind.

• Like 1

Just now, MidwestXFER said:

photo-5003569361935510472-y.jpg

This is what makes me laugh! This is Rex asking Joey Knox to set up a Home and away Dual! Joey was offered a 10 year Home and away contract! Cleveland declined, Joey was quoted as saying that” Cleveland would only Wrestle when it made sense for them”. I am sure Rex and Baylor would be more than happy to set up a long term contract, but as we all know Cleveland will not do that. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MidwestXFER said:

You barely beat Father Ryan, I can tell you’re not the smartest guy, but how does that math work?

Once again. Cleveland had a JV in and would have adjusted our lineup. But again. That was 4 years ago!! lol We are asking now.