Who is the BEST in the state???

TheTreyB

5 hours ago, cobrakid8 said:

I don’t dislike TreyBandwagon, heck I’d buy him a beer I’m sure if I met him, don’t have no ill will to them either. But it’s been proven that Rex the coach at Baylor offered Joey the coach at Cleveland a 10 year home and away series(just like most football teams do) and Joey turned him down and said he would only schedule them when it was to their benefit.  At that point Rex said, alright well don’t worry about ever getting a series started with us.  A while later is when Joey asked for Baylor to come to Cleveland to wrestle in the Cleveland duals which is a money maker for the program and with Baylor there would pack that place out!  Rex never answered because he was done with Joey and Cleveland after being told no thanks to a series that was home and away.  After the Cleveland duals offer which has been Cleveland’s MO for years now that I’ve heard from other coaches in that they always want you to travel to them, they offered another dual to Baylor which again was ignored by Rex!   

in the end it boils down to Cleveland only wants things on their time, they want you to come to them so they have home mat advantage and they also make the money off it. If not they aren’t interested in it! So Cleveland ducked Baylor until it was to their advantage. 

No I’ll will towards you either. I just think you are an idiot. lol 

26 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

Rex is dodging Knox for a reason. And knowing he would get beat this year and Cleveland will be stronger next year than this. Baylor is smart but Knox would wrestle Baylor anywhere. I know now for sure Rex WILL NOT want a dual with Cleveland after what I know now as of today. ;)

Will you soon be posting a screenshot of a text sent from Knox that says, “Rex, you still up?” 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TheTreyB said:

I wanna see the “contract”

If I had a copy like you did as lap dog for Joey I’d post it and make you look even more a fool, kind of like how your text posted made you still look a fool. Especially when you distinctly stated the offers in no way stated the match had to be at Cleveland and yet the first dang text was wanting them to come to the Cleveland Duals and wasn’t even a straight dual with them LOL. You have made yourself look like a fool this entire time and your smoking gun ended up being an Elmer Fudd gun with Bugs putting his finger in the barrel! I should have just put RIP on your grave at that time, but you just continue to dig deeper, sooner or later you might just reach the other side of the world.

But at this point I’m done with you, just so many times a person can be proved wrong. So Good Luck to your boy, Cleveland and HCWC, stay safe out there and hope you all stay away from any injuries! 

1 minute ago, cobrakid8 said:

If I had a copy like you did as lap dog for Joey I’d post it and make you look even more a fool, kind of like how your text posted made you still look a fool. Especially when you distinctly stated the offers in no way stated the match had to be at Cleveland and yet the first dang text was wanting them to come to the Cleveland Duals and wasn’t even a straight dual with them LOL. You have made yourself look like a fool this entire time and your smoking gun ended up being an Elmer Fudd gun with Bugs putting his finger in the barrel! I should have just put RIP on your grave at that time, but you just continue to dig deeper, sooner or later you might just reach the other side of the world.

But at this point I’m done with you, just so many times a person can be proved wrong. So Good Luck to your boy, Cleveland and HCWC, stay safe out there and hope you all stay away from any injuries! 

But but but… the contract that doesn’t exist. Gotcha. Haha I said I had proof and proved it. You sticking ur head in ur #### trying to find the contract. When I figured out who u was all a sudden your done with me. LOL didn’t take long to figure you out. 

On 1/21/2024 at 8:23 PM, KidGloves said:

Roller from Knoxville, Cainan Williams came to them from North Carolina before defecting to McCallie. The list goes on and on. 

Long time lurker, first time poster…

Only posting because my family name was brought up. 

We were between clubs and looking for a place to wrestle, I had someone reach out to Bosken to see if we could join HCWC, as there were 4-5 kids at the club around my son’s weight that he battled with every single year at the state tournament.  Bosken reached out to those parents to make sure they were ok with adding an outsider and former competitor to the room and they welcomed us with open arms.  Cleveland is good because there’s a support system of coaches, families, and wrestlers that love being Blue Bloods, a community that loves wrestling and supports the program, coaches with integrity that love and invest in these kids.  Cleveland is good because a foundation was laid for success to continue to create more success.  

So we were not recruited, we were looking for a home and asked to be apart of their program.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, CdotRoller said:

Long time lurker, first time poster…

Only posting because my family name was brought up. 

We were between clubs and looking for a place to wrestle, I had someone reach out to Bosken to see if we could join HCWC, as there were 4-5 kids at the club around my son’s weight that he battled with every single year at the state tournament.  Bosken reached out to those parents to make sure they were ok with adding an outsider and former competitor to the room and they welcomed us with open arms.  Cleveland is good because there’s a support system of coaches, families, and wrestlers that love being Blue Bloods, a community that loves wrestling and supports the program, coaches with integrity that love and invest in these kids.  Cleveland is good because a foundation was laid for success to continue to create more success.  

So we were not recruited, we were looking for a home and asked to be apart of their program.  

Glad I have you be part of the family brother!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1