Cookeville Cavs

LadyCavsFan

20 hours ago, alessic7 said:

As long as we're all here tmrw to answer for our predictions lol.  Personally, would be an absolute heartbreaker for Indy to lose. It's been a long two years coming for this one

Good win.  Your point guard is unreal good 

3 minutes ago, alessic7 said:

Nothing but class here bro. Cookeville good team and their fans showed out today. But a few on this board dismissing what I was saying bout Indy will not lose it twice. I'm here to cash out. All In good fun 

I hear you. It is all in fun at the end of day. I really really like Jett Montgomery. I have been a fan since last year. I'm a born again believer and from my far away perspective he appears to be too. The way he played with passion and fire. He didn't get angry when things weren't going his way. And his willingness to help up a Cookeville player in the heat of the moment is a tell of someone that lives this life the right way.  This game in a lot ways is more than just a game. Take care.

10 minutes ago, alessic7 said:

Nothing but class here bro. Cookeville good team and their fans showed out today. But a few on this board dismissing what I was saying bout Indy will not lose it twice. I'm here to cash out. All In good fun 

You did say double digits haha. Good win for Indy though.

51 minutes ago, CASC95 said:

I hear you. It is all in fun at the end of day. I really really like Jett Montgomery. I have been a fan since last year. I'm a born again believer and from my far away perspective he appears to be too. The way he played with passion and fire. He didn't get angry when things weren't going his way. And his willingness to help up a Cookeville player in the heat of the moment is a tell of someone that lives this life the right way.  This game in a lot ways is more than just a game. Take care.

What you said CASC, I've had the pleasure of watching Jett since he was a sophomore. Watched a lot of games next to his dad. Always played with heart and class. They didn't forget falling short last year, worked extremely hard. Very proud of my high school today.