White County best team in AAA

UCSportsFan

8 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Let's see Upperman tanked, i watched Stone and Central Magnet. Central could've won but decided 3's were more important than killing time. No way Stone is better than Upperman. I just didn't see it, Cause Upperman TANKED.

Lawrence Co played their butt off and beat Livington. Lawrence Co led the entire game. JC Scott had a awesome game for Lawrenceburg.

Never attempted to watch nor check in on Upperman/Tullahoma. Cause i have ZERO RESPECT For Upperman. 

I'm happy all you 7AAA peeps get to whine about driving to Tullahoma.

I find it hard to believe that the Upperman coach tanked.

33 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

She didn't. Stone is a very solid team.

Upperman beat Stone by only 3 points and 6 points in the regular season. Stone got stronger as the season progressed. Upperman lost 3 of 5 games before winning last night. No tanking whatsoever. Everyone in 7aaa knows it. 

10 hours ago, TtownReject said:

Let's see Upperman tanked, i watched Stone and Central Magnet. Central could've won but decided 3's were more important than killing time. No way Stone is better than Upperman. I just didn't see it, Cause Upperman TANKED.

Lawrence Co played their butt off and beat Livington. Lawrence Co led the entire game. JC Scott had a awesome game for Lawrenceburg.

Never attempted to watch nor check in on Upperman/Tullahoma. Cause i have ZERO RESPECT For Upperman. 

I'm happy all you 7AAA peeps get to whine about driving to Tullahoma.

Upperman doesn’t tank. When you play bad you lose in our district. Tullahoma had some very good players  they just didn’t execute well enough to win last night.  As far as traveling to Tullahoma goes, it could be worse!  Lawrence County is much further away lol. 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:13 AM, repoman said:

Upperman is in the best position (unfamiliar opponent), don't be shocked if Stone beats White County. 

Stone Female Panthers have a good team but they are not as good as White Female Warriors. This will not be a mercy rule win for either team. It will not happen. I guarantee it. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

16 hours ago, Basketball44Guru said:

It will be a shock hope all the  Upper Cumberland teams advance.

Stone almost beat White county. The big girl from Stone presents real problems for White county they do not match up well with her at all. I predict if White county plays the same way against Upperman with all the missed free throws and turnovers they get beat.