Milan looking for a new Coach

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 1969er said:

Based on their past 30 years of talent but not this group’s

Eh even the last 10-15 years Huntingdon has had way more talent imo. Don't get me wrong there will always be talent over there but I think many have a dated view of them. Milan hasn't been the Milan everyone remembers since South Gibson opened and Peabody put those major investments into their athletics 

Edited by ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood

16 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Why? Why would you leave everything that you have in McKenzie to go to.....Milan?

If you know anything about how teacher retirement pay works it is not that hard to figure this move out. A substantial pay raise for a few years boosts your retirement. He is not that far away from 30 years. Congrats to him he has earned it.

5 hours ago, RexKwonDo said:

If you know anything about how teacher retirement pay works it is not that hard to figure this move out. A substantial pay raise for a few years boosts your retirement. He is not that far away from 30 years. Congrats to him he has earned it.

Same reason why Ken Northcut took the North Side girls basketball job. From that perspective, I understand.

On 3/13/2024 at 3:36 PM, Waker said:

McKenzie hasn’t had any trouble with any of them except S Pitt.

First smart thing Milan has done in years. Great coach but I don't know if he's enough of a disaplinarion as Milan needs right now. Things pretty rough in Milan these days!

25 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

First smart thing Milan has done in years. Great coach but I don't know if he's enough of a disaplinarion as Milan needs right now. Things pretty rough in Milan these days!

He’s obviously older… most had him retiring before leaving Mckenzie , and probably retiring soon …SG has really taken a toll on the talent pool there but they still have the tradition… if they are patient there and give Comer time … it won’t be a quick turnaround… but it’ll be a turnaround in 4-5 years. 

8 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Those boys have no idea. Their world is gonna look a lot different. I highly doubt they have ever been through a summer workout like they are about to do. You are right.  It will be Wade’s way or the highway. Everyone has to buy in. Parents better be ready. Their world is about to change as well. 

With that being said, it will be good if everyone buys in.

Edited by VOLnWTN